0177-0150-H Laticrete Strata Heat Mat - 150 Sq Ft.
Laticrete Strata Heat 150 Sq Ft. Mat
Strata_Heat Mat takes the comfort of floor heating wire with the advantages of a uncoupling membrane together makes a well laid floor heating system that any homeowner will love! Strata Heat will provide faster drying of the mortar, allowing for shorter time to grout. Just like our other uncoupling membranes it is specifically designed for use with both modified and unmodified mortars
- Use Strata_Heat wire, mat and thermostats to provide luxury and comfort in your home
- Different variations of spacing is offered to give you the level of comfort and coverage you want
- Using Strata_Heat Mat during installation will create a mechanical bond between the mat and adhesive mortar which allows the mortar to cure faster providing a stronger bond of tile for faster time to grout
- Mat provides vapor management
- Uncoupling membrane takes away the stress from the tile installation which eliminates substrate cracks of up to 1/8"
- When laying mat the installer will be able to see mortar coverage underneath the mat without having to move it
- The mat makes tile installation clear and precise with an easily visible surface to lay chalk or other preferred tile setting accessories
- Mortar bed
- Oriented strand board (OSB)
- Exterior glue plywood
- Cement backer board
- Cement terrazzo
- Resilient flooring
- Existing tile or stone
- Gypsum underlayment or light weight concrete
Questions & Answers (1)
What type of thinset should I use underneath and on top of Laticrete Strata Heat roll and mat?
Laticrete recommends using modified thinset on top and underneath for proper installation of this product.