GP7000H MBW 26" x 30" Plate Compactor
Heavy hitter for mid-sized to large jobs with difficult soils and deep lifts of up to 30" (76 cm).
- Weighing 653 lbs. (296 kg) with low frequency and high amplitude, this hard working vibratory plate outperforms walk-behind rollers on most granular applications.
- The GP7000 is easy to maneuver and features a central lifting bail for easy lift and transport.
- Base plate is self-cleaning with an open sided plate design that allows material to flow out and away from the belt/pulley assembly during operation.
- Reduced hand/arm vibration, full roll cage protection, enhanced amplitude, faster travel speed and updated yet rugged appearance.
- Extra heavy duty housings, precision ground ductile eccentric shafts, oversized application matched bearings.
- Oil mist lubrication system and custom lubricants to withstand high operating temperatures.
- Stress relieved steel tamping plates are crack resistant and provide years of useful service.
- Quality shock mounts and double isolated guide handles.
- Removable, easily serviced exciter assembly, superior suspension for improved engine isolation and lower hand/arm vibration and standard protective cage surrounding engine.
|MBW GP7000H Plate Compactor Specifications|
|Horse Power||11.7 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX390 - Gas|
|Plate Size||26 in. x 30 in.|
|Centrifugal Force||7900 lbs. (8.5 kN)|
|Exciter Speed||5240 vpm|
|Compaction Depth||Up to 30 in.|
|Travel Speed||Up to 100 ft./min.|
|Compaction Area||13000 sq. ft./ hr.|
|Operating Weight||653 lbs.|