R442H MBW Rammer 11" x 13" Shoe
For the compaction of granular, mixed and cohesive soils in confined areas. A mainstay in contractor and municipal fleets
- Model R442 delivers approximately 25% more compaction force and is recommended for heavy clay soils.
- 4-cycle engine with elevated bellows placement for trench applications.
- Polyethylene slide bearings provide minimal internal wear
- 11" high density ductile cast iron tamping shoe.
- Highly productive percussion rammer at less than 150 lb.
- Contoured fuel tank provides the largest fuel capacity in its class and effectively baffles engine noise.
|MBW R442H Smart Rammer Specifications|
|Horse Power||2.8 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX100 - Gas|
|Shoe Size||11 in. x 13 in. (28 cm x 33 cm)|
|Travel Speed||Up to 55 ft./min.|
|Compaction Depth||Up to 18 in. (61 cm)|
|Operating Weight||150 lbs. (68 kg.)|