- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover Card & Pay-Pal.
- Sales tax will be added to orders from Connecticut residents only.
- Orders that can be fulfilled at our CT warehouse may be available for same-day shipping if received and approved by 1:30 pm EST; manufacturer-direct items have varied processing and shipping times.
- Items that ship manufacturer-direct have varying lead times which we confirm for every order. Click Here for Live Help to confirm lead times.
- Phone lines are open from 9:00am to 5:00pm ET, Monday through Friday. 1-800-709-0002
- Online orders placed after business hours or over the weekend will be processed the following business day. If you have any questions you can call or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Although we work diligently to provide accurate pricing, pricing may be subject to change.
- Se habla Español.
What if my billing and shipping addresses are different?
For first time orders being paid by credit card, you may be prompted to fill out our Alternate Address Authorization Form. If we are unable to authenticate your information through your online presence, physical store front, contractor license number, etc., this form will be required. As you may be expected to do so in a brick and mortar store, we request to see your photo I.D. and an image of the last 4 digits on the physical credit card being used in your transaction. We take these steps to protect consumers and Contractors Direct from fraudulent activity. We have provided a link to our authorization form attached below. Completing this form grants us the permission to ship your order, as requested, to that alternate address of your choosing. This process is not required for PayPal orders.
Click Here for Alternate Address Authorization Form
- Contractors Direct ships via USPS, UPS and Estes-Express. Manufacturer-direct shipment carriers may vary.
- Click here for estimated delivery times for items that ship from our CT warehouse.
- Day of order processing does not count as a day in transit.
- Some items and equipment ship directly from the manufacturer. Lead times vary depending on availability, ship from location, and delivery address.
- You will be immediately notified of any potential delays.
- To confirm availability and lead time Click Here for Live Help or call 1-800-709-0002.
- Refusal of delivery or providing inaccurate delivery information may result in additional delays and shipping fees.
- "Free Shipping" items ship for free to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
- Shipping options may be limited for customers outside of the contiguous United States (i.e. Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Europe etc.). Use the shipping estimator in your Shopping Cart to see shipping costs or email us for a shipping quote. International freight orders may require use of a freight forwarder.
- Expedited air services may be available if you need to rush your delivery. Contact Us or use the "Estimate Shipping" tab in your Shopping Cart directly for an expedited shipping quote.
- *** Shipping time is calculated by business days. Next Day Air service would be delivered on the following business day of the ship date. ***
- Some large, heavy, and/or delicate items must be shipped by truck to a commercial address with either a loading dock or forklift on site.
- Items that require a truck delivery will have an icon displayed.
- **Freight items must be declared and signed for as damaged upon receipt. Internal damage needs to be reported within 24 hours of receipt.**
- Refusal of a freight delivery may result in additional fees *** Except when the item is found to be damaged upon receipt *** Click here for more information.
Warranties & ReturnsWarranty
Contractors Direct and our vendors stand by the products we offer. Product warranties are to be covered by the respective manufacturer. Most manufacturers offer a one-year warranty. The warranty process may require that the item be sent to the manufacturer or a certified service center for inspection. Warranty claims must be filed by the customer directly with the manufacturer in most cases.Hassle-Free Returns
We strive to satisfy every customer. If you want to return any items from your order with Contractors Direct, please contact us to have a Return Authorization number generated. When you return an item, your refund and how your refund is to be issued may differ based on the condition of the item, how long you have had the item, and how the item was purchased.
- All returns require a Return Authorization number. Please contact Contractors Direct prior to returning any item to ensure quick and accurate processing.
- Customers are responsible for securely packaging and shipping the return. Do not ship a return without a Return Authorization number and a confirmed delivery address.
**Return shipping labels can be provided through our UPS account if requested; the cost would be deducted from your refund.
- Returns are to be fully processed within 48 business hours of receipt and inspection.
- Notify us immediately in the event you receive a shipment that has been damaged or is potentially defective.
- Standard return window is 30 days from receipt of the order. A 5% restocking fee will be automatically applied to returns after 30 days
- Store credit refunds may be an option in lieu of a refund minus restocking fee, if applicable.
- Used items are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee pending inspection and evaluation.
- Factory drop ship items may be subject to a restocking fee pending manufacturer return policy.
- Special or custom-order items are not eligible for return.
** Dependent on manufacturer policy
Security & Privacy
Your personal information including your email, phone number, and address will never be sold to a third party. Your privacy is very important to us and Contractors Direct implements several industry-standard security measures to protect your information. We are proudly listed as a Google Trusted Store. Click the Google Trusted Store tab in the bottom right corner of your screen to learn more.