- We accept domestic Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover Card & Pay-Pal.
- Sales tax will be added to orders from Connecticut residents only.
- Contact us to confirm item availability and transit time.
- Same day shipping is available depending on the time of order receipt and item availability.
- Online orders placed after business hours or over the weekend will be processed the following business day.
- Products may ship from different locations at different times.
- Product pricing may be subject to change.
- Se habla Español.
Billing & Refunds
- Credit and debit cards will be authorized upon submitting an order.
- Orders are billed immediately after processing.
- Shipping fees are billed upon order fulfillment.
- Refunds require approximately 48 hours to reflect on the account.
- We reserve the right to verify and authenticate billing information.
- Contractors Direct ships via USPS, UPS and UPS freight from our location.
- Click here for UPS delivery times for items from our CT warehouse.
- Click here for US Postal Service delivery times for small packages from our CT warehouse.
- These time-in-transit maps are not guaranteed.
- Day of order processing does not count as a day in transit.
- Lead times vary depending on availability, ship from location, and delivery address.
- To confirm availability and lead time Click Here for Live Help or call 1-800-709-0002.
- Refusal of delivery or providing inaccurate delivery information may result in additional delays and shipping fees.
- "Free Shipping" items ship for free to anywhere in the contiguous United States. Some restrictions apply.
- Shipping options for customers outside of the lower 48 United States (i.e. Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada, Europe etc.) are limited to UPS. Use the shipping estimator in your Shopping Cart to see shipping costs or email us for a shipping quote.
- Expedited air services are be available. Contact Us for more details
- *** Shipping time is calculated by business days. Weekends do not count. ***
From Contractors Direct
- Some items must be shipped by truck to a commercially zoned address with truck access and a loading dock or forklift on site.
- Inspection required upon freight delivery. **Note any irregularities or concerns on the paperwork.** Click Here For Full Freight Policy.
Warranties & Returns
Contractors Direct and our vendors stand by the products we offer. Product warranties are covered by the respective manufacturer. Most manufacturers offer a one-year warranty to cover manufacturing defects. The warranty process may require that the item be sent to the manufacturer or a certified service center for inspection. Warranty claims must be filed by the customer directly with the manufacturer in some cases.
If you want to return any items from your order with Contractors Direct, please contact us to have a Return Authorization number generated. When you return an item, we generally offer a refund or store credit based upon condition of the item, when the original order was placed, and how the item was purchased.
- All returns require a Return Authorization number. Please contact Contractors Direct prior to returning any item to ensure quick and accurate processing.
- Customers are responsible for securely packaging and shipping the return. Do not ship a return without a Return Authorization number and a confirmed delivery address.
** Return shipping labels can be provided through our UPS account if requested; the cost would be deducted from your refund.
- Returns to Contractors Direct are to be processed within 48 business hours of receipt and inspection.
- Standard return window is 30 days from receipt of the order. A 5% restocking fee will be automatically applied to returns after 30 days
- Store credit refunds may be an option in lieu of a refund, if applicable.
- Used items are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee pending inspection and evaluation.
- Factory drop ship items may be subject to a restocking fee pending manufacturer return policy.
- Special or custom-order items are not eligible for return or refund once the order is submitted.
** Dependent on manufacturer policy
Security & Privacy
Your personal information including your email, phone number, and address will never be sold to a third party. Your privacy is very important to us and Contractors Direct implements several industry-standard security measures to protect your information. We are proudly listed as a Google Trusted Store. Click the Google Trusted Store tab in the bottom right corner of your screen to learn more.