GP18H MBW 18" x 22-½" Plate Compactor
The GP18H is a portable and economical vibratory plate that provides outstanding soil compaction performance in sand, bank-run, gravel and more. Fabricated And Assembled in the USA!
- Suspension system that places shock mounts in a predominantly shear mode and the high amplitude front end of the plate and a predominantly compressive mode at the low amplitude trailing end of the plate.
- This system reduces hand arm vibration and also better isolates all upper mass components, including the engine, from vibrations produced by the machine's exciter.
- With amplitudes up to .058 inches, centrifugal force up to 2000 lbf and travel speed to 75 ft. per minute.
- Ideal in confined areas of granular soils including sands, bank run, gravels and capable of achieving lift depths of up to 10" (25 cm).
- Lightweight plate weighing 143 lbs (65 kg) is easy to lift and maneuver about the jobsite.
- Ideally as an economical alternative for small to medium soil compaction applications.
- One piece exciter with self cleaning open base plate design.
- Made in the USA!
MBW GP18H Plate Compactor Specifications
|Horse Power||3.5 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX120 - Gas|
|Plate Size||18 in. x 22.5 in.|
|Centrifugal Force||2100 lbs.|
|Exciter Speed||5470 vpm|
|Compaction Depth||Up to 10 in.|
|Travel Speed||Up to 75 ft./min.|
|Compaction Area||6750 sq. ft./ hr.|
|Operating Weight||143 lbs.|