MBW Asphalt Plate Compactor, 20" x 22", AP2000AH
The American-made AP2000AH Plate Compactor is specifically designed for asphalt applications. Frequency, amplitude, centrifugal force and mass are all established at optimal levels for maximum productivity on asphalt.
AP2000AH Plate Compactor Features
- Stress relieved steel plate housings are crack resistant and provide long wear.
- Aluminum exciter housing dissipates heat rapidly and custom lubricants preserve bearing and seal integrity.
- Self cleaning plate prevents dirt build-up.
- Extra heavy duty housings, precision ground ductile eccentric shafts, oversized application matched bearings.
- Oil mist lubrication system and custom lubricants to withstand high operating temperatures.
- Stress relieved steel tamping plates are crack resistant and provide years of useful service.
- Quality shock mounts and double isolated guide handles.
MBW AP2000AH Asphalt Plate Compactor Specifications
|Horse Power||4.8 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX160 - Gas|
|Plate Size||20 in. x 22 in.|
|Centrifugal Force||2475 lbs.|
|Exciter Speed||4400 vpm|
|Compaction Depth||Up to 12 in.|
|Travel Speed||Up to 90 ft./min.|
|Compaction Area||8550 sq. ft./ hr.|
|Operating Weight||168 lbs.|