AP2000H MBW 20" x 22" Asphalt Plate Compactor
Specifically designed for asphalt applications. Frequency, amplitude, centrifugal force and mass are all established at optimal levels for maximum productivity on asphalt.
- Stress relieved steel plate housings are crack resistant and provide long wear.
- Aluminum exciter housing dissipates heat rapidly and custom lubricants preserve bearing and seal integrity.
- Self cleaning plate prevents dirt build-up.
- Extra heavy duty housings, precision ground ductile eccentric shafts, oversized application matched bearings.
- Oil mist lubrication system and custom lubricants to withstand high operating temperatures.
- Stress relieved steel tamping plates are crack resistant and provide years of useful service.
- Quality shock mounts and double isolated guide handles.
|MBW AP2000H Asphalt Plate Compactor Specifications|
|Horse Power||4.8 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX160 - Gas|
|Plate Size||20 in. x 22 in.|
|Centrifugal Force||2475 lbs.|
|Exciter Speed||4400 vpm|
|Compaction Depth||Up to 12 in.|
|Travel Speed||Up to 90 ft./min.|
|Compaction Area||8550 sq. ft./ hr.|
|Operating Weight||168 lbs.|