The GP5800 is an upgrade of model GP5500. GP5800 maintains its predecessor's outstanding performance characteristics while improving the design in terms of ergonomics, ease of service and product life expectations.
- Full roll cage as standard equipment.
- Base plate is self-cleaning with an open sided plate design that allows material to flow out and away from the belt/pulley assembly during operation.
- Reduced hand/arm vibration, full roll cage protection, enhanced amplitude, faster travel speed and updated yet rugged appearance.
- Extra heavy duty housings, precision ground ductile eccentric shafts, oversized application matched bearings.
- Oil mist lubrication system and custom lubricants to withstand high operating temperatures.
- Stress relieved steel tamping plates are crack resistant and provide years of useful service.
- Quality shock mounts and double isolated guide handles.
- Optional neoprene paving pad accessory for interlocking paving blocks.
- Removable, easily serviced exciter assembly, superior suspension for improved engine isolation and lower hand/arm vibration and standard protective cage surrounding engine.
- High production compactor travels up to 130 ft/min, generates .101 inch amplitude for deep penetration of backfill materials and is unmatched on mid-sized to large commercial and infrastructure applications.
|MBW GP5800H Plate Compactor Specifications|
|Horse Power||8.5 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX270 - Gas|
|Plate Size||23 in. x 24 in.|
|Amplitude||.094 in. (2.39 mm)|
|Centrifugal Force||5800 lbs. (25.8 kN)|
|Exciter Speed||4700 vpm|
|Compaction Depth||Up to 20 in. (51 cm.)|
|Travel Speed||Up to 130 ft./min.|
|Compaction Area||14950 sq. ft./ hr.|
|Operating Weight||288 lbs.|