Frequently Asked Questions
Our ordering process is streamlined for online ordering. You may also call us at 1-800-709-0002 during normal business hours, Monday-Friday 9:00 - 5:00 ET. Inquiries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or try our online live help
Yes, we will match any advertised price online. If you see a lower price including shipping on another website, contact us and we will match it. This offer does not apply to special promotions or rebates with purchase.
If you are unable to locate the part number you desire on our website, please verify the part number with the appropriate manufacturer. After which, you may contact us for pricing and availability.
We accept Paypal and all major credits for online transactions. Phone orders may only be paid with a domestic credit card. We also accept cash for local purchases, certified check and direct wire transfer. Your privacy is very important to us and Contractors Direct implements several security measures to protect your information.
***Credit card transactions may be subject to further authentication requirements for first time customers*** - Click here for Alternate Shipping Form
***International transactions must be paid in full via PayPal or direct wire transfer prior to fulfillment.***
Each order is assigned a unique confirmation number. Confirmations are generated automatically and sent to your account email. If you did not receive an order confirmation you should:
- Confirm that you have completed the check out process
- Thoroughly check your inbox and spam for an email from email@example.com
- Confirm that you entered your email address was entered correctly
- If you did not receive a confirmation, you can contact us for further assistance.
Click on My Account and sign in. You can print receipts and view tracking information.
What is Contractors Direct Return Policy?
Product warranties are covered by manufacturers through a certified service center. Our policy is and has always been to satisfy every customer, if you are not satisfied with any item purchased from us, you may return it, within 90 days of receipt, with a copy of the invoice/packing slip for refund or credit. Click Here for full return policy.
***If your product is received damaged or found to be defective, please contact us immediately.***
We apply a flat rate of $11.75 for standard ground shipping on all orders unless noted otherwise. Many of our products are eligible for free shipping through varying promotions. Expedited shipping rates can be calculated using the shipping estimator located within your shopping cart.
We process orders during normal business hours 9:00am to 5:00pm, EST, as soon as they are entered. Typically, for orders to be shipped from our facility the same day, the order must be entered and approved by 1:30pm EST. Please provide appropriate contact information to receive status updates on your order. We may need to contact you prior to fulfilling your order.
***If you need to rush your delivery, expedited options are available.***
Use the shipping estimator in the shopping cart for shipping rates.
Some products are shipped directly from the manufacturer and the shipping and processing times may vary.
UPS delivery commitments by option can be found by clicking here. Shipping options may vary depending on location and products ordered.
We ship most items using UPS from our CT warehouse. For approximate shipping time click here
Heavy or large items are shipped via tractor trailer or flatbed. Look for the freight image on the product page. Freight shipments must be delivered to a commercially zoned address with forklift or loading dock with accessibility for a tractor trailer. If you are unable to obtain such address, we may be able to provide a pickup at the nearest freight terminal. Please provide appropriate contact information for the receiving party. This will be necessary for delivery or pick up appointment. ***Refusal of a freight delivery will result in a deduction of all shipping costs from any refund.***
If you did not receive all of the products your ordered please follow these steps:
- Confirm on your sales order, that there are no products that were marked as backordered or a manufacturer direct order. If so, you may contact us for the ETA of your product.
- If your product arrives damaged, a claim must be placed with the shipping company within 2 business days of receiving the item. Please inspect merchandise upon arrival.
- Items that are received by tractor trailer must be inspected before they are signed for. Please note any irregularities on the bill of lading - Holes in cartons, dents, tears, etc. This information must be noted on the bill of lading. If you sign for a package and DO NOT note any irregularities there is little Contractors Direct or the manufacturer can do regarding a damage claim. If you open the package and there is hidden damage you have 15 days to contact the delivering Freight Line. Please also retain the original containers and packing for the inspectors. If severe damage is present please refuse shipment and call 1-800-709-0002
Please verify the ship to address on your sales order. Your tracking information may provide a note of the delivery (i.e. left on porch) and also note if anybody had signed for it. You may need to check with any neighboring businesses or residents to see if they might have received the package in error.
Yes, we can ship various products internationally with UPS. Use our shipping estimater to calculate shipping. Freight items cannot be shipped internationally.
Yes, you are responsible for paying the duties, taxes and customs fees associated with the shipment. Please check with your local import authority for more information. For UPS customs fees information click here. UPS Expedited shipping cost includes the brokerage fee. Go to top