Frequency, amplitude, centrifugal force and mass are adjusted to provide optimal productivity in the compaction of sands and gravel. The GP2000 is capable of achieving excellent densities on lifts of granular soils up to 14" (36 cm)
- Stress relieved steel plate housings are crack resistant and provide long wear.
- Aluminum exciter housing dissipates heat rapidly and custom lubricants preserve bearing and seal integrity.
- Self cleaning plate prevents dirt build-up.
- Extra heavy duty housings, precision ground ductile eccentric shafts, oversized application matched bearings.
- Oil mist lubrication system and custom lubricants to withstand high operating temperatures.
- Stress relieved steel tamping plates are crack resistant and provide years of useful service.
- Quality shock mounts and double isolated guide handles.
- Optional neoprene paving pad accessory for interlocking paving blocks.
|MBW GP2000H Plate Compactor Specifications|
|Horse Power||4.8 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX160 - Gas|
|Plate Size||20 in. x 22 in.|
|Centrifugal Force||2475 lbs.|
|Exciter Speed||4400 vpm|
|Compaction Depth||Up to 12 in.|
|Travel Speed||Up to 90 ft./min.|
|Compaction Area||8550 sq. ft./ hr.|
|Operating Weight||165 lbs.|