MBW GP2000H 20" x 22" Soil Plate Compactor
The GP2000H is an American-made, heavy-duty plate compactor that is specifically designed for supreme compaction performance with sand and gravel. The GP2000H is capable of achieving excellent densities on lifts of granular soils up to 14".
GP2000H Vibratory Plate Features
- Stress relieved steel plate housings are crack resistant and provide long wear.
- Aluminum exciter housing dissipates heat rapidly and custom lubricants preserve bearing and seal integrity.
- Self cleaning plate prevents dirt build-up.
- Extra heavy duty housings, precision ground ductile eccentric shafts, over-sized application matched bearings.
- Oil mist lubrication system and custom lubricants to withstand high operating temperatures.
- Stress relieved steel tamping plates are crack resistant and provide years of useful service.
- Quality shock mounts and double isolated guide handles.
- Optional neoprene paving pad accessory for interlocking paving blocks.
MBW GP2000H Plate Compactor Specifications
|Horse Power||4.8 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX160 - Gas|
|Plate Size||20 in. x 22 in.|
|Centrifugal Force||2475 lbs.|
|Exciter Speed||4400 vpm|
|Compaction Depth||Up to 14 in.|
|Travel Speed||Up to 90 ft./min.|
|Compaction Area||8550 sq. ft./ hr.|
|Operating Weight||165 lbs.|