GP3550H MBW 21" x 22" Plate Compactor
Premium, high production compactor with a life expectancy that runs to decades with reasonable maintenance.
- Operating weight is over 220 lbs. (103 kg) and produces compaction depths up to 18 in. (47 cm).
- Travel speed of 110 ft/min (34 m/min).
- Full roll cage as standard equipment with provisions for a water tank for asphalt compaction on AP3550.
- Base plate is self-cleaning with an open sided plate design that allows material to flow out and away from the belt/pulley assembly during operation.
- Reduced hand/arm vibration, full roll cage protection, enhanced amplitude, faster travel speed and updated yet rugged appearance.
- Extra heavy duty housings, precision ground ductile eccentric shafts, oversized application matched bearings.
- Oil mist lubrication system and custom lubricants to withstand high operating temperatures.
- Stress relieved steel tamping plates are crack resistant and provide years of useful service. Quality shock mounts and double isolated guide handles.
- Optional neoprene paving pad accessory for interlocking paving blocks.
|MBW GP3550H Plate Compactor Specifications|
|Horse Power||4.8 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX160 - Gas|
|Plate Size||21 in. x 22 in.|
|Centrifugal Force||3550 lbs. (15.8 kN)|
|Exciter Speed||4400 vpm|
|Compaction Depth||Up to 18 in.|
|Travel Speed||Up to 110 ft./min.|
|Compaction Area||11000 sq. ft./ hr.|
|Operating Weight||226 lbs.|