R422H MBW Rammer 11" x 13" Shoe
For the compaction of granular, mixed and cohesive soils in confined areas. A mainstay in contractor and municipal fleets
- 4-cycle engine with elevated bellows placement for trench applications.
- Polyethylene slide bearings provide minimal internal wear
- 11" high density ductile cast iron tamping shoe.
- Highly productive percussion rammers at less than 145 lb.
- Contoured fuel tank provides the largest fuel capacity in its class and effectively baffles engine noise.
- Optional 4" and 6" trench shoes available as well as a 6" extension for deeper trench application.
- The unique shoe design keeps rammer on surface of lift.
|MBW R442HL Smart Rammer Specifications|
|Horse Power||2.8 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX100 - Gas|
|Shoe Size||11 in. x 13 in. (28 cm x 33 cm)|
|Travel Speed||Up to 55 ft./min.|
|Compaction Depth||Up to 18 in. (61 cm)|
|Operating Weight||145 lbs. (66 kg.)|