GP12H MBW 13" x 22.5" Plate Compactor
Portable economical vibratory plate offer outstanding compaction performance.
GP 12 H Advantages
- Suspension system that places shock mounts in a predominantly shear mode and the high amplitude front end of the plate and a predominantly compressive mode at the low amplitude trailing end of the plate.
- This system reduces hand arm vibration and also better isolates all upper mass components, including the engine, from vibrations produced by the machine's exciter.
- With amplitudes up to .058 inches, centrifugal force up to 1920 lbf and travel speed to 75 ft. per minute.
- Ideal in confined areas of granular soils including sands, bank run, gravels and capable of achieving lift depths of up to 10" (25 cm).
- Lightweight plate weighing 129 lbs (59 kg) is easy to lift and maneuver about the jobsite.
- Ideally suited as an economical alternative for small to medium soil compaction applications.
- One piece exciter with self cleaning open base plate design.
|MBW GP12H Plate Compactor Specifications|
|Horse Power||3.5 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX120 - Gas|
|Plate Size||13 in. x 22.5 in.|
|Centrifugal Force||1920 lbs. (8.5 kN)|
|Exciter Speed||5240 vpm|
|Compaction Depth||Up to 10 in.|
|Travel Speed||Up to 75 ft./min.|
|Compaction Area||4875 sq. ft./ hr.|
|Operating Weight||129 lbs.|