5316 Raimondi Tile Leveling System 3/16" Regular Gray Clip
Raimondi Tile Leveling System 3/16" Regular Gray Clips
Raimondi Leveling Spacers have been sold in Europe for quite a few years and finally we're able to introduce them to you!
- If you're a tile installer, you're well aware of how difficult it is to properly set flexible, large format, heavy, or low-thickness tiles because, often times, the floor foundation is uneven and/or contains imperfections
- Tiles that seemed uniformly leveled while first installing them can show differences as the tile adhesive sets, compromising the overall aesthetics of your initial hard work
- With the Raimondi Leveling Spacers, this potential is no longer a threat to your perfect tile project
- In addition to ensuring the proper leveling of tiles, this system helps speed the tile setting process
- Greatly improves the overall quality of your tile project
- Both installation and removal of the spacers are quick and easy!
- Sturdy Tile Wedge holds tiles better than competitors
- Works well with both Wall and Floor projects!
- Tiles are not pulled from the thinset, they're pushed into it
- Rather than worrying about voids and coverage, RLS spacers further enhance your thinset adhesion to your tiles!
- Minimum required joint: 3/16", (4mm)
- Tile thickness minimum required 1/8", max 1/2"
How to use
- STEP 1: After spreading your tile adhesive, insert leveling spacer underneath the tiles along the 4 sides, use traditional spacers as you normally would to square up the corners. For larger tiles, it may be necessary to "double up", using 2 leveling spacers for each side
- STEP 2: Set the tile and beat it with a rubber mallet
- STEP 3: Use the special traction-adjustable pliers to insert the wedge into the leveling spacers, paying attention not to pass the breakpoint
- STEP 4: Once the tile adhesive has been allowed to set. Remove the leveling spacers with the traction-adjustable pliers, rubber mallet, or kicking them out with your feet