7617 Raimondi Vite Leveling System 1/32" Clips
Raimondi RLS Vite Leveling System 1/32" Clips
Raimondi VITE leveling system cap and strap system makes lippage removal as easy as place, set and spin. The caps tighten so it levels itself between spaces which removes lippage
- Clips are placed between tile in the adhesive and caps are placed on-top of the threads to be tightened
- Caps spin and tightens with just two fingers
- Grip points are established on caps, spin until it reaches the tile
- Tighten caps so it levels itself between spaces which removes lippage
- Once adhesive is set simply remove caps by hitting with a rubber mallet or use the Clip Dozer
- Caps are specially designed with hollow spaces to see grout joints
- Suitable for both tile sides and intersections
- The VITE does not require any tools
- For tile thickness from 3 to 15 mm (1/8" - 19/32")
RLS VITE Technical Data
- Minimum tile thickness: 1/8"
- Maximum tile thickness: 19/32"
- Minimum Grout joint: 1/32"
How to Use Raimondi Vite Tile Leveling System
- STEP 1: After spreading your tile adhesive, insert leveling clip underneath the tiles along the 4 sides - use traditional spacers as you normally would to square up the corners. For larger tiles, it may be necessary to "double up", using 2 leveling spacers for each side
- STEP 2: Set the tile and beat it with a rubber mallet
- STEP 3: Spin the caps until tight. You will see tile lift removing lippage
- STEP 4: Once the tile adhesive has been allowed to set, remove the VITE system with a rubber mallet or by kicking them out with your feet. Grout can be installed once all clips have been removed
Questions & Answers (2)
I am heavily invested in Spin Doctor caps, do these Raimondi pegs work with the Spin Doctor cap?
The Raimondi Vite posts will work with the Spin Doctor caps.
Are these available in 1/16th of an inch?
As this is a new product line for Raimondi, it appears that the 1/32" is the only option at this time. We are unclear if they have plans to make more sizes available in the future.
Ratings & Reviews
Too much twist
waaaaay to flexibile.
The Appeal to these is the 1/32 spacing wit the familiar system a couple other companies already have. I will even say they are Definitely a stronger clip compared to the 2 original clips Raimondi copied: THE SPIN DOCTOR and the newer RIGID leveling clips. The major major MAJOR problem is that when tightening the cap the thin 1/32 spacer twists A LOT and creates a huge and inconsistent grout line. The 1/32 easily goes wider then 1/16, closer to 1/8” grout line when the cap is tighten down.
Definitely making adjustments normally not needed with other leveling clips