02420 Solid Gold Diamond Blade Resin Dressing Stone
Solid Gold™ Resin Dressing Stone for Diamond Blade
Use Solid Gold resin dressing stones to unleash the true cutting power of your worn diamond blades, core bits, hole saws, grinding wheels, and other diamond tools.
- Larger size: 6-1/4" x 1-5/8" x 1-3/16"
- Abrasive resin exposes fresh diamond to revitalize cutting performance
- Brings dull, glazed over diamond blades, core bits and drill bits back to life
- Dressing stones can also be used to smooth rough tile edges without discoloring tile
Dressing Stone for Diamond Blade
- The cutting efficiency of any diamond tool will diminish over time
- Tile blades and core bits can easily become dirty, clogged and glazed-over when cutting through hard porcelain and other tough materials
- Dirty diamond blades and core bits can cause tiles to rub, bounce, burn or chip while cutting
- Solid Gold dressing stones effectively remove any glazed-over debris from the tool's diamond matrix and expose clean, sharp diamond that is ready to cut again "like-new"
How to Use a Dressing Stone
- To dress a diamond blade, begin by making one shallow (~1/8") wet cut into a Solid Gold dressing stone
- Slowly deepen the cut until the entire diamond rim makes contact with the resin dressing stone
- Repeat this process once or twice to fully clean and dress your diamond blade
- To get the most use out of your dressing stone, do not cut any deeper than the total diamond segment height (rim height) of your blade or hole saw
- Diamond blades should be dressed every 40-50 cuts to maximize cutting efficiency and prolong blade life
Ratings & Reviews
by Anonymous -
I dress my blades every 40 cuts or so just to be safe and definitely get nicer results and fewer chips after dressing with this stone
Best dressing stone
by groutdaddy -
These stones work just like the old true blues. Big size lasts longer and keeps blades cutting smooth.
by francis -
this dressing stone actually works as described. dress the blade as soon as you notice any chipping or sloppy cuts and you'll be good to go. i wish i saved all the blades i threw away over the years. highly recommended, especially for any glass block cutting. thanks!
by Anonymous -
Noticeably better cuts with my Dewalt XP4 and T3 Razor
buy this stone
by dane -
you will thank yourself later. bought it to see what the hype was about but it didnt come with any instructions so i just rubbed it by hand at first but then realized you are supposed to cut into it. i cut 3 small lines into the stone and sure enough my cuts were silky smooth after that. you have the get in a habit of occasionally dressing your blades between cuts they say dress every 40-50 cuts but i dress more like every 20-30 cuts
by SterlingTile -
I received a sample stone with my last order. It brought 2 of my old blades back to life so I ended up returning the extra blade that I bought. Thanks CD!