6194 Rubi Turbo Viper Diamond Blade
Rubi Turbo Viper Diamond Blade
Enjoy Special Savings on this 10 inch Blade During Our 10 Off 10 Monthly Special!! Was $65.90, Now Only $59.31!!
The specific design of the diamond band offers greater speed of cutting harder materials without sacrificing finish quality.
- Recommended blade for cutting hard materials such as granite, rustic tiles, clinker, refractory, slate and porcelain tile
- Thicker center to avoid vibrations and wobbling
- 4", 4-1/2" and 5" blades can be used wet or dry
- 7" - 14" blades are designed for wet cutting only
- Rim Height 10mm
- 4" blade has a 7/8" and 5/8" Arbor, 15,300 Max RPM and a 0.060" Kerf
- 4-1/2" blade has a 7/8" and 5/8" Arbor, 13,300 Max RPM and a 0.060" Kerf
- 5" blade has a 7/8" and 5/8" Arbor, 12,250 Max RPM and a 0.060" Kerf
- 7" blade has a 7/8" and 5/8" Arbor, 8,500 Max RPM, and a 0.060" Kerf
- 8" blade has a 1" and 5/8" Arbor, 7,650 Max RPM and a 0.060" Kerf
- 10" blade has a 1" and 5/8" Arbor, 6,150 Max RPM and a 0.060" Kerf
- 12" blade has a 1" Arbor, 5,100 Max RPM and a 0.060" Kerf
- 14" blade has a 1" Arbor, 4,400 Max RPM and a 0.060" Kerf
- Don't drop and jam in the cut
- Don't leave on the a grinder when not in use
- Don't grind and twist in the cut or side stress
- Inspect blades before each use for any damage
- Always leave the guard on a grinder
Ratings & Reviews
Very good product
I am a pro tile installer. I bought this blade and i could not buy anything better than this blade. It works good with hard porcelain tile and works good with marble too. Very good product
This blade is fantastic. I bought it and hadn't tried it out yet. Had some extremely hard porcelain that the existing blade I had on my grinder was having issues with. Put this blade on and it cut through it so easily. Will never use anything else from now on.
Best blade for hard materials
Cut hard porcelain tiles with this blade and I couldn't be more satisfied, best blade I’ve ever used for hard materials. Cuts them like butter!
Recommended blade for hard materials
I used it in the Rubi DC-250 1200 to cut different kinds of hard porcelain tiles and the performance was amazing. The design of the diamond band offers high speed and quality cuts. I highly recommend this blade for hard materials and will keep buying it. Great price as well
My favourite blade
by Carter -
I used this blade in several projects to cut granite and porcelain tile. No vibration at all, very clean and quick cuts. Great blade!
by Al -
es un buen disco para cortar material de porcelana extra dura. recomendable
Very good blade
Cuts porcelain like butter
Falls off to fast.
I'm sorry to say,that I can not give this a 5 star rating.
Granted it cuts porcelain tile fast, for about the first month or so.
The fall off for this blade is way to fast.
I cut Porcelain tile on a daily bases.
I do use a dressing stone.