Works like a charm. Very sturdy and TONS of power. Cuts thru slabs very well. Clamps included suck. The only thing I don't like about the saw is the water valve, as it is hard to get to while cutting. Good price for this level of tool. [...]
7823 MK-1590 Wet Cutting Rail Saw
- Product code: 7823
- Manufacturer: MK Diamond
$1,305.00 to $2,375.99
MK-1590 Wet Cutting Rail Saw 166105
- Rails have replaceable slip-on pads to protect material surface from scratches.
- Replaceable dust filter.
- Valve controlled water feed.
- Expandable rails
- Cuts 3-3/4" thick material
- Bevel cut, 45 or 50 degrees.
- Tilting head for precise 45º miter cuts up to 2-1/4" deep
- Adjustable height plunge-cutting head.
- Locking device for plunge cutting.
- Light weight and portable.
- Optional vacuum system anchors rails to materials.
- Light weight precision extruded aluminum rails provide accurate and even tracking during all cutting operations.
- Precision, maintenance-free bearings provide smooth and reliable tracking of the cutting head.
- Additional rails for extending cutting capacity sold separately.
- Saw shown with 72" rail. Second rail set included with saw extends cutting length to 130".
- 72" 115 Volts standard U-ground electrical cord and GFCI.
- This item is made to order with a minimum lead time of 7-10 days
- One-year limited warranty.
- Cutting head
- Two sets of 72'' rails
- Four parallel spreader brackets
- Rail connector plate
- Two hold down clamps
|MK-1590 Rail Saw Specifications|
|Power||Direct Drive - 1-3/4 hp (15 amps)|
|Length of Cut||130 in|
|Blade Capacity||12 in|
|Depth of Cut||2-7/8 in|
|Dimensions||144 in x 16 in x 13 in|