Yes, we do offer replacement liners for the Barwalt Saw Shack for both sizes.
Barwalt Saw Shack Tile Saw Enclosure (4 x 4 x 5 ft)
No more wasting time by going outside the house to keep the mess of cutting tile and related materials off the floor and walls of the jobsite! No more having to heat the water for your saw so it will not freeze in the winter! No more having to try and make that cut by hand so you don't have to go outside again!The Barwalt Saw Shack is well designed, easy to assemble, collapses into a neat bundle for storage and is very affordable. This product will save your customer time, which is money, and is a must have for every Contractor!
Barwalt Saw Shack for Indoor Tile Cutting Features:
- Saw Shack measures 47" X 47" X 62", (4 x 4 x 5 ft)
- The aluminum framework is well designed and will last many years
- All plastic parts are made out of 30% Glass Filled Nylon 6. This is the material they use for intake manifolds in car engines.
- All bolts are made out of stainless steel, fitted with aircraft nuts that will not fall off.
- The heavy gauge plastic sheeting used on the pan is industrial tough.
- The clear plastic surround is also made out of heavy gauge sheeting and uses industrial strength zippers.
- The Velcro used at all attachment points is commercial grade.
- The heavy gauge storage bag included will make it easy to store your SAW SHACK as well as tote to the next job.
Question & Answers
According to Mk Diamond Specs the MK BX4 measures 35" x 24" x 21" this makes the standard Barwalt Saw Shack 4' X 4' X 5' Ideal for the this saw.
Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
The DeWalt D24000S measures about 4-1/2 ft when the cart is at the front of the track. You would need the 4' x 5'.
At this time there is no case for the Barwalt Saw Shack available for sale.
Thanks for contacting Contractors Direct.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Had to install 1300 square feet of 16x16 terrazzo in a custom home. I have been looking at this product for some time and decided this job would be a good one to try. Needless to say, there was about 4 inches of water in the bottom of the saw shack by the end of the job - and not a drop on the floor. This thing did exactly what it said it would do. Contractor was very impressed as well and in this economy everything helps. I get sick and tired of having to mop water off the floor every hour. This product delivers. High quality material. Easy to set up. Would recommend.