We only sell new Dewalt tile saws we do not offer used or reconditioned Dewalt tools, we have brought up the issue of the carriage tray with Dewalt and these "scuff" marks happen during production of the rubber top.
D24000 Dewalt Tile Saw
The Dewalt D24000 is one of the most popular and reliable electric tile cutters on the market today.
Dewalt Tile Saw Features
- 24" rip cut capacity. 18" x 18" diagonal cuts
- Weighs only 69 lbs
- Free shipping from our warehouse
- Allows one person to transport and set up saw
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, insuring accurate cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5° miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- Rear and side water attachments can be placed on saw to catch over-spray from large tile keeping the water in the pan
- Powerful 1.5 hp motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone
- 5 gallon water pan allows for quick set-up and break-down.
- Dewalt D24000 10 in. Tile Saw
- 10 in. Diamond blade
- Angle/Rip guide
- Submersible pump
- Water Pan
- Side water collector
- Back water collector
- Cutting cart extension
- Operator's manual
Dewalt D24000 Wet Tile Saw Specifications
|Power||Direct Drive - 1-1/2 hp (15 amps)|
|Length of Cut||24 in|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||18 in|
|Blade Capacity||10 in|
|Depth of Cut||3-1/8 in|
|Dimensions||36 in x 29 in x 20 in|
Question & Answers
The D24000 is the tile saw only. The D24000S includes the tile saw and stand. There is no difference in the tile saws. The S denotes stand included.
We recommend a 12 gauge extension cord for lengths up to 25ft .�
The adjustment screw on the back of the Dewalt D24000 tile saw will prevent the blade from touching the tray when changing from 45 degree miter cuts to 0 degree cuts.�
The cutting capacity on this saw is 24" and cannot accommodate a 36" tile.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Old QEP saw finally quit on me so I decided to buy a D24000. Great saw crew loves it
Makes doing your own tile work so much easier and you will look professional! If you are doing a home self project over 500sq ft. it will pay for it's self vs. hiring it out. You can do it with this tool!
I am a do it yourselfer and was tired of renting a tile saw so I called Contractors Direct and was recommended the Dewalt tile saw and they were very helpful in getting the saw to me and explaining the features. I used this saw to lay tile in my house and my brothers as well. The saw was easy to use and was lightweight compared to the saw I was renting. I sort of had a hard time figuring out the water pans extensions (my brother figured it out rather quickly)all in all I would I recommend this saw for anyone doing a tile job.
I'm a tile setter since 1989. Used mk saws 770 and 101. They don't have the capabilities that I need. This saw is a must for cutting up to 24" tile. It's light weight so I can set it up myself. Makes no mess, so I can cut inside of finished houses. Very durable. I've used it for 3 years almost 5 days a week cutting mostly porcelin tiles flawlessly. With the T3 razer blade it cuts straight as an arrow. No other saw even comes close to this one. Brought wetsaws out of the stone age.