No more wasting time by going outside the house to keep the mess of cutting tile and related materials off the floor and walls of the jobsite! No more having to heat the water for your saw so it will not freeze in the winter! No more having to try and make that cut by hand so you don't have to go outside again!
The Barwalt Saw Shack is well designed, easy to assemble, collapses into a neat bundle for storage and is very affordable. This product will save your customer time, which is money, and is a must have for every Contractor!
- Saw Shack measures 47” W x 60” D x 62” H, (4 x 5 x 5 ft)
- The aluminum framework is well designed and will last many years.
- All plastic parts are made out of 30% Glass Filled Nylon 6. This is the material they use for intake manifolds in car engines.
- All bolts are made out of stainless steel, fitted with aircraft nuts that will not fall off.
- The heavy gauge plastic sheeting used on the pan is industrial tough.
- The clear plastic surround is also made out of heavy gauge sheeting and uses industrial strength zippers.
- The Velcro used at all attachment points is commercial grade.
- The heavy gauge storage bag included will make it easy to store your SAW SHACK as well as tote to the next job.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
The saw shack is now one of our favorite tools. Living in high altitude with many winter mornings well below freezing the saw shack elimnates hours of switching the bucket heater ,thawing lines/hands, and running in and out tracking stuff through the house. One of those tools you cant remember how you worked without it for so long. Well worth the money!!! Nick and Mike "weapons of mass construction"