Sparks flying and chipped tile . the water coming out of the hose is very little and the blade that comes with it is of poor Quality!
Dewalt DWC860W Heavy-Duty 4-3/8'' Wet/Dry Tile Saw
- Powerful 10.8 Amp (1,300 watts) motor delivers the cutting power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials.
- Lightweight (6.6lbs) and compact.
- Premium 4 3/8" diamond Blade allows the user to cut ceremics and stone materials up to 1 3/8' deep wet or dry.
- At 13,000 rpm max no load speed, it provides plenty of speed to complete the user applications.
- Bevels to 45 degrees for quick and precise angle cuts
- 0-to-45-degree bevel feature and shoe for precise angled cuts.
- 13 ft. water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life.
- Lock-on button reduces user fatigue during production cuts.
- Adjustable depth of cut allows users to cut at various depths.
- Dust sealed switch protects the unit from contamination and prolongs the life of the unit.
- Rubber over-mold grip provides increased user comfort and ergonomics.
- Cutting granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials.
- Dewalt DWC860W Heavy-Duty 4-3/8'' 12.5 Amp, Wet/Dry Masonry Saw
- 12' Water Line and Regulator
- 4-3/8" Dewalt Diamond Blade
- 2 Wrenches for Blade Change
- Operator's Manual
|Dewalt DWC860W 4-3/8'' Wet/Dry Tile Saw Specifications|
|Arbor Size||20 mm|
|Blade Capacity||4-3/8 in|
|Depth of Cut||1-3/8 in|
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
I've used it so far on a couple of jobs, and it's been working really well. Dewalt is a trusted name, so I don't expect any problems (hopefully). The only con is that it doesn't have a case, but luckily I had a case from an older saw that I modified to work.