Yes, it can. There is a red knob on top of the motor that can be screwed in and locks the motor so it prevents it from moving.
Rubi DIAMANT DC250 850 38" Stone Saw
For cutting ceramic, Glazed stoneware, porcelain stoneware and other materials. Head height adjustment allowing to adjust the cutting height.
- Rail saw able to plunge cut!
- Powerful direct drive 120 Volts single phase, 1-1/2 hp motor.
- DC-250 850 with fixed rule and adjustable lateral stop (0 to 45º)
- Mixed modular structure, in aluminium and steel for maximum lightness and resistance.
- Retractile legs and wheels for easy transportation.
- Aluminium guide with anti-flexing geometry with measuring guide and lateral stops for longitudinal cuts.
- With thermal and overload security switches.
- Water pump refrigeration of blade.
- Motor assembly mounted on sliding bearings.
- Vertically adjustable and foldable mobile head for miter cuts.
- With guide for repetitive cuts and fold-away accessory for repetitive miter cuts.
- Removable Aluminium work surface for easy cleaning.
- Rubi DIAMANT DC250 850 38" Stone Saw
- Built-in Stand for Mobility
- Water Pump
- 10" Arrowhead Diamond Blade
- Operator's Manual
|Rubi DC250-850 Rail Saw Specifications|
|Power||Direct Drive - 1-1/2|
|Length of Cut||38 in|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||27 in|
|Blade Capacity||10 in|
|Depth of Cut||3-1/2 in|
|Dimensions||58 in x 31 in x 51 in|
Question & Answers
Unfortunately, we do not have any storefronts where you can test the rail saws. If you would like to contact the manufacturer for testing availability, you can reach Raimondi USA (Donnelly Distribution) at 262-820-1212 or Rubi Tools USA at 1-866-872-7824.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
We purchased some great looking tile from a big box store at an AMAZING price but quickly found the box stores don't carry DIY saws capable of ripping the two pallets of 36 x 6 tiles we had just bought. Calling around, we also found local tool rental stores didn't have saws capable of doing this either. We purchased this saw on a Thursday, confirmed on Friday via email we used a commercial address with a dock to receive the saw, and had the saw about a week later. The saw arrived in great condition. This Rubi saw has been very simple to setup and using the saw has been easy and pretty fun. For a 38" saw, a 36" tile doesn't fit without making a plunge cut but that hasn't been an issue as the saw is designed for this. Cleanup is very simple and required storage space is minimal with the folding legs.
Very happy with this saw cuts straight and true. Motor is very quiet. Only bad thing is the miter gauge you get with it, it is small for large format tile but rubi does sell bigger ones. Other than that saw is great! Would definitely recommend.