01RAC3 RAC-A-TAC with 3" Casters
RAC-A-TAC Rolling Knee Pads with 3" Casters
- Optional chest support shown
- Speed and comfort for a demanding job
- Comfortable web spring seat
- Adjusts from 11.5" to 15.5" high
- Made in the USA
- Thick foam inner knee pads for all day comfort
- 3" polyurethane ball bearing casters
- Weighs 8 lbs, load capacity 300 lbs
- The 3” caster model is 1” higher off of the floor and will allow your feet easier and quicker movement when you are in a kneeling /sitting position
- This model would be your choice if you need to move rather quickly in a lateral position, using it mostly on rough surfaces, have large feet or long legs, or work mostly kneeling/sitting, such as auto body repair and PDR techs, painters, fabricators, etc
- Chest Support is sold separately
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT – Instead of sitting back on your heels, the fully adjustable seat provides the upper body support, leaving your feet free to control your movement
- KNEEPADS – Comfortable attached floating-like kneepads allow your knees to rest and move freely. They eliminate direct knee to floor pressure, circulation problems, and will allow you to work in shorts without having to wear kneepads with straps
- CASTERS – Allow you to roll to move, instead of crawling and bouncing on your knees. Elevates your body and eliminates the normal pressure on toes, ankles and knees. Will allow you to work over dirty, wet, or dusty areas easier and cleaner
- TOOL TRAY – This feature is really appreciated by all the people that use the Racatac. They love having a place to keep their necessities right there rolling with them
Questions & Answers (5)
Is the plastic tool tray included with the Racatac?
Yes, the Racatac Tool Tray is included with the Racatac Rolling Knee Pads.
I don't see the chest support bracket/housing on the front of the Racatac. How does the chest support attach and is welding/drilling required?
The Chest Support includes the connector for the post. No drilling is required. The connector clamps around the Racatac frame.
Can thos be used for welding?
This item can be used for any job where you would be on your knees for a long period of time. The chest support also alleviates pressure off of your back.
What metal is the Racatac frame made from?
The frame is made of 1/8” thick industrial strength aluminum. It's curved design allows you to maneuver easily with your feet to reach tools, materials or work areas.
Ratings & Reviews
What a tool!
by Mike -
I've had the Racatac for 5 years and don't have a single regret with this purchase-not even the price! I use it every chance I get-installing and painting baseboards, drywall work down low, installing electrical receptacles, building and finishing cabinets, washing my car, anything I have to do on my knees. I'm ordering the 5952 model to see what difference the 2" casters make over the 3" casters. I also want it to keep in my shop for home use and as a back-up. After 5 years it shows little wear. The knee pads are perfect and so is the seat. I'm not as hard on it as a tile setter, and it stays on one job so I'm not banging it around in transport. It is a quality product and a great invention from a real creative thinking brick mason!
by Joe Mamma -
Great for floor work
I got this along with the chest support to help in laying floor tile. It really keeps the strain off my knees and ankles vs. kneeling or squatting.
flat out great product
great build quality, comfortable, fully adjustable...I also bought the additional chest support which...I could hardly believe, makes this even more comfortable.
This is the best money i've ever spent,not only does it save my back,knees,and feet but I'm also a lot fast. I'm not having to stop and get up and move over.once I brought it to work,people were taking pictures asking to try it out,and my boss bought two more.now that I have one I'm hoping to be able to work for13 more years till I can retire
Well built quality product, very impressed with the wheels and overall construction. More comfortable and less fatigue than other brands we have tried.
This is one handy dandy piece of equipment! It is all it claims to be. Easy to get on and off. Extremely mobile. Handy tool tray. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because they could improve the knee cushions. A little more cushion would be nice. Otherwise it's the cat's meow.