01RAC3 RAC-A-TAC with 3" Casters
RAC-A-TAC Rolling Knee Pads with 3" Casters
- Optional chest support shown
- Speed and comfort for a demanding job
- Comfortable web spring seat
- Adjusts from 11.5" to 15.5" high
- Made in the USA
- Thick foam inner knee pads for all day comfort
- 3" polyurethane ball bearing casters
- Weighs 8 lbs, load capacity 300 lbs
- The 3" caster model will allow your feet easier and quicker movement when you are in a kneeling/sitting position
- This model would be your choice if you need to move rather quickly in a lateral position, using it mostly on rough surfaces, have large feet or long legs, or work mostly kneeling/sitting, such as auto body repair and PDR techs, painters, fabricators, etc
- Chest Support is sold separately
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT Instead of sitting back on your heels, the fully adjustable seat provides the upper body support, leaving your feet free to control your movement
- KNEEPADS Comfortable attached floating-like kneepads allow your knees to rest and move freely. They eliminate direct knee to floor pressure, circulation problems, and will allow you to work in shorts without having to wear kneepads with straps
- CASTERS Allow you to roll to move, instead of crawling and bouncing on your knees. Elevates your body and eliminates the normal pressure on toes, ankles and knees. Will allow you to work over dirty, wet, or dusty areas easier and cleaner
- TOOL TRAY This feature is really appreciated by all the people that use the Racatac. They love having a place to keep their necessities right there rolling with them
Questions & Answers
Is the plastic tool tray included with the Racatac?
by Anonymous 9/15/2015 12:06:01 pm
Yes, the Racatac Tool Tray is included with the Racatac Rolling Knee Pads.
I don't see the chest support bracket/housing on the front of the Racatac. How does the chest support attach and is welding/drilling required?
by chris 10/22/2015 2:28:24 pm
The Chest Support includes the connector for the post. No drilling is required. The connector clamps around the Racatac frame.
Can thos be used for welding?
by cat10 6/20/2019 10:16:34 pm
This item can be used for any job where you would be on your knees for a long period of time. The chest support also alleviates pressure off of your back.
What metal is the Racatac frame made from?
by Tom Andrews 12/31/2019 8:21:38 pm
The frame is made of 1/8” thick industrial strength aluminum. It's curved design allows you to maneuver easily with your feet to reach tools, materials or work areas.
Ratings & Reviews
This is one handy dandy piece of equipment! It is all it claims to be. Easy to get on and off. Extremely mobile. Handy tool tray. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because they could improve the knee cushions. A little more cushion would be nice. Otherwise it's the cat's meow.