6301 Barwalt Precision Tile Wedges
Barwalt Precision Tile Wedges
Use tile wedges to make slight adjustments to wall tiles and back splashes during installation to ensure proper tile alignment and joint spacing.
- Barwalt wedges have a gripper built into the design which makes removal easier
- Wedges are a great tool for leveling the first row of tile on a tub or straightening rows as they stack up as a wall
- Three different sizes for all your needs
- Super Wedge handles the jobs where the joints are larger and the Gripper Wedge, which has less incline and is narrower, will get into those tight spots
- If the Gripper Wedge bottoms out before opening the joint wide enough, just snip off the end and the wedge will be larger
|Red (Regular)||1/2" x 5/8" x 1/8"||450|
|Yellow (Super)||1-1/8" x 15/16" x 1/4"||75|
|Blue (Gripper)||1-1/4" x 1/4" x 3/16"||550|
Ratings & Reviews
by Your Tile Pro -
Micro wedge capability
best wedges i have ever used!!!!!!!!!
by jr marble tile -
very easy to use.
Great Product !
by Tony the other tile guy -
They have a nice thin, hard edge that makes it easy to use with wall tile. Easy to use not like soft ones found at the "Big Box" stores.
Life Saver and Great
by Campbell's Tile Inc. -
These wedges i love i have to amit it. On the Professional end of things. Professionals know tile is never the same size. These spacers allow you to make small ajustments on the walls when useing the barwalt leave in. With the Hard spacers and the hard wedges. They will not mash like when using rubber spacers.And the wedges allow you to make sure all grout lines are perfect.
by Campbell's Tile Inc -
I used these spacers on a few jobs and they preformed very well. I havent seen the longer one before and wanted to try them out. And they preformed great. They were a little long for what i was useing the for but for marble and limestone they would be a life saver. They dont mash down like some of the other cheaper ones do. Great Product
by Your Tile Pro -
Great micro wedge capability for STRAIGHT joints.