1066 CD Products Extra Large Sponges for Cleaning Grout
Extra Large Sponges for Cleaning Grout
Professional grade sponges made from polyester foam, making them elastic, light, durable, economical and more chemically resistant compared to other types of sponges. Extremely soft, wet or dry.
- Size 7-1/2"x 4-3/8"x 1-7/8"
- Extra large fine pore hydrophilic sponge
- Soft and durable, excellent for removing excess grout, rinse clean
- Rounded edges to prevent digging out or marring of grout
- Imported from Greece
- Use a clean grout float to remove any excess grout from floor
- Allow up to 15 minutes for the grout to set and then proceed to wipe floor clean
- Keep a clean bucket of water available and replace as necessary. Take a damp sponge and place flush on tile at an angle to tile joints. Pull sponge down and towards you. Be careful not to dig the grout mortar out of the joints
- Flip sponge over and repeat making sure to overlap the adjacent area you have just wiped. Then rinse sponge thoroughly and repeat process. Some areas may need to be wiped more than once
- High quality reticulated foam, can be sterilized by boiling
- Price breaks at 100 piece, 200 piece, and 400 piece
- Bale quantity is 400 pieces
- Sponges are compressed for shipping and storage purposes; soak sponge to retain shape.
Ratings & Reviews
by John -
Product performs extremely well. Sponges holds up to repeated use.