1047 Gemini Super Slicer Kit
- Product code: 1047
- Manufacturer: Gemini Saw Company
- MPN: 1047
Gemini Super Slicer Kit
- Device that gives you the ability to make repetitive, perfectly parallel, ultra thin cuts in any material that will clear the throat height of the saw, which is 1-1/2" on the Taurus 3 and 1" on the Taurus II.2.
- The Super Slicer can be adapted for use on other saws such as band saws as long as the blade will pass through the ribs.
- Useful when cutting: Pattern Bars, cane, rods, streamers, Milfiori.
- Virtually any other material that requires repetitive cutting.
- Easy to set-up and use.
- Comes complete, with all supplies needed to get cutting right away.
- Reliably makes straight cuts as thin as 1/16”.
- Works with any kind of material.
- Works on most glass ring saws and band saws from all manufacturers.
- The ultra thin Super Slicer Blade has the smallest kerf of any saw blade = less glass wasted!
- Ram material is attached to this piece in order to be perfectly sliced.
- Base attaches to the work surface to provide a runway for the Ram. Also provided with the base are two removable pins that, when removed, the base can be used on any work surface without a grid.
- Double Sided Tape Strips used to attach material to the Ram.
- Rubber Bands Color coded for size and can also be used in addition to the Double Sided Tape Strips to attach material to the Ram for added stability.