Gemini Apollo Cartridge Assembly
Blade change are easily performed with the introduction of removable blade cartridges. Cuts a radius, curve or straight line! All cartridges include a blade.
Apollo Sintered Blade Cartridge Assembly
- For Precision Cutting and Gentle Curves
- Double Sided Standard Blade for stone, marble, granite, and thick glass (only).
- For stone, marble, granite, and thick glass (only). This blade is only good for thick glass and other thick materials. (For thin glass, use fine blade.)
- Double Sided Fine Blade for glass, stained glass, fused glass, glass tile and any type of glass. Little to no chipping.
- Contains standard or fine double sided ring blade, 3 orange groove grommet assemblies part # 1062, and 2 red cone grommet assemblies part # 1119.
- The wire cartridge accepts Taurus 3 Standard, Slim and Dichroic blades.
- Wire ring cartridge firmly houses a standard Taurus 3 ring blade with maximum exposure, to be driven faster and harder than ever before.
- Blades are electroplated for extreme detail omni-directional cutting.
- Ideal for cutting 1/8” stained glass and ceramic tile.
- Contains 4 orange groove grommet assemblies part # 1062, 1 orange groove grommet part # 1062, 2 large red gear grommets part # 1119, and its own splash guard completely assembled.
- For aggressive straight cuts on porcelain, ceramic tile or glass slabs.
- Contains 4” blade, and 1 clear groove grommet assembly part # 1120.
- For aggressive straight cuts in all materials
- 6" Standard Rigid Blade for stone, marble, granite, and thick glass (only).
- This blade is only good for thick glass. 80 grit sintered diamond blade.
- 6" Rigid Fine Blade for glass, stained glass, fused glass, glass tile and any glass. 150 grit sintered diamond blade.
- Contains 6" standard or fine rigid ring blade, and 4 green groove grommet assemblies.