Works great with thick stained glass but cuts the thin stuff also.
Replacement mega blade with rollers for Gemini Tile Shaper (Taurus 3)
- For dense materials. Because of its “tear drop” shape, the Mega Blade is our strongest blade ever. To date, no one has been able to break one.
- This blade is used differently than our Omni-directional blades. It is cuts mainly on the front and back, so to create a curve you will guide the material around the blade.
- The Mega blade is so rigid that it has the ability to damage the saw itself if used improperly by pushing too hard.
- So keep in mind the “golden rule” to let the saw do the cutting and do not force the material.
- All blades cut the same materials: glass, tile, stone, shell, nonferrous metals, hard plastics such as acrylic and lexan.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews