1046 Gemini Taurus 3 Super Slicer Blade
- Product code: 1046
- Manufacturer: Gemini Saw Company
- MPN: 1046
Gemini Taurus 3 Super Slicer Blade, 1046
- Thinnest curf ever for Taurus 3.
- The Slicer blade is ideal when removing the least amount of material is desired.
- This blade gives you the ability to use more of your material and as a byproduct actually cuts faster than any of our “Ring Blades”.
- It is highly recommended for use with the Super Slicer.
- The Slicer blade is flat, giving it strength when cutting forward and backward, because of this, the cutting will only be from the front and back.
- Cutting from the sides will not only be very slow but will damage the grommets.
- Cuts glass, tile, stone, shell, nonferrous metals, hard plastics such as acrylic and lexan, and anything that has a similar density to these materials.
- This blade was developed for slicing material quickly with a thin kerf (.040, 1mm) and it is the blade we recommend for use with the Super Slicer, (a jig for slicing pattern bars and rods into thin repeatable wafers).
- Also it has finer diamond so the cut is even smoother than all the other blades except for the dichro blade.
- Use this blade with the heavy duty flocked belt to avoid splitting.
- This blade can turn on a dime and do very intricate designs once you get used to it.
- Glass fusers love it.
- Blade Shape: Flat .040" width x .150" length.
- Grit is fine.
- Material Thickness Capacity: 3/4", normal use is for slicing thin wafers in rods and pattern bars, and scroll cutting of fused glass up to 3/8" thickness.
- Average Blade Life: 50-100 hours.