This blade produces the smoothest edge possible on glass for a cut this fast. Very minimal chipping does occur but can be mitigated with tape. Bandsaws can produce a smoother edge on glass but are nowhere near as fast. The long blade-life is a great advantage.
Gemini Apollo Diamond Ring Saw Blades Only (cartridges sold separately)
Cartridges sold separately Cuts a radius, curve or straight line!
Apollo 6" Double Sided Sintered Ring Blade
- For Precision Cutting and Gentle Curves
- Double Sided Standard Blade mpn: 1106 for stone, marble, granite, and thick glass (only).
- This blade is only good for Thick glass and other thick materials. (For thin glass, see #2 below.)
- Double Sided Fine Blade mpn: 1107 for glass, stained glass, fused glass, glass tile and any type of glass. Little to no chipping.
- For aggressive straight cuts in all materials
- 6" Standard Rigid Blade mpn: 1109 for stone, marble, granite, and thick glass (only).
- This blade is only good for Thick glass. 80 grit. sintered diamond blade. Little to no chipping.
- 6" Rigid Fine Blade mpn: 1114 for glass, stained glass, fused glass, glass tile and any glass.
- 150 grit. Sintered diamond blade.
- Single-Sided, Sintered Diamond Blade, Perfect for Aggressive Straight Cuts.