7787 Multiquip 20" MasonPro 2 Masonry Block Saw
Powerful, rugged saws for clean, accurate cuts. When cutting brick, block, stone, slate or tile, Stow masonry saws perform to the highest of standards. Engineered for performance, the rigid design minimizes vibration. Designed for easy maintenance, these saws will last for years and continue to provide dependable and reliable service.
- Rugged oversize aluminum conveyor cart for maximum material stability and easy travel
- Classified as an industrial grade block saw, these models offer high production performance on job sites, building supply houses and brick/block plants.
- Stay-level blade guard for operator safety
- Rigid frame minimizes vibrations and assures accurate cutting
- Accurate screw thread and foot pedal control.
- 2 ways fork lift pockets.
- Ergonomic pull handle
- High volume water pump.
- Three phase motor available call for pricing.
- Blade not included
|Multiquip Masonry Pro MP2 Series Saw Specifications|
|Power Source||Gas||Electric - 230 V|
|Power||8 hp||5 hp|
|Blade Capacity||20 inch||20 inch|
|Cutting Depth||8 in||8 in|
|Dimensions||61 in x 25 in x 55 in||61 in x 25 in x 55 in|
|Weight||570 lbs.||526 lbs.|