7358 StoneTech Stone Enhancer Water Based
$32.00 to $441.00
StoneTech Concrete & Stone Enhancer, Water Based
Features and Benefits
- Easier to use, water-based formula.
- Enriches color.
- Standard protection against most stains.
- Interior use.
- Natural stone such as limestone, slate, travertine, sandstone, flagstone, tumbled stone, flamed stone and textured stone, masonry and concrete.
- Be sure all surfaces to be cleaned are swept or vacuumed to remove loose debris.
- Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry.
- Shake well before using.
- Apply product evenly and liberally using a paint pad, low-pressure chemical-resistant sprayer, roller or brush. Avoid applying product on unintended surfaces.
- Allow product to penetrate the surface for 15–30 minutes; denser material may require maximum time for Enhancer to penetrate.
- Keep surface wet with sealer, adding more product if needed to prevent dry spots, for the entire penetration time.
- Following penetration time, completely wipe surface clean and dry with absorbent towels.
- DO NOT ALLOW EXCESS ENHANCER TO DRY COMPLETELY ON SURFACE.
- A second coat may be needed for porous, absorbent surfaces or if a darker appearance is required.
- Apply second coat 1 hour after first coat following directions in steps 1 and 2.
- A full cure is achieved after 24–72 hours; foot traffic may begin in 6–8 hours. If needed sooner, cover the floor with red rosin paper to protect it until the recommended time periods have passed.
- Clean tools used during application with water.
- Quart: 20-65 sq ft.
- Gallon: 75-250 sq ft.
- 5 Gallon: 375-1,250 sq ft.
- Expected Wear: 3-5 years.
Ratings & Reviews
so far so good
makes the stone pop and enhances the true color of it. great for concrete counter tops after a couple of coats the water beads right up and it has a nice glossy finish