1106051 Imer KOINE 35 Single Phase Mortar and Plaster Sprayer
Imer KOINE 35 Single Phase, 220V Mortar and Plaster Sprayer
Single-phase mortar plaster sprayer for dry premixed materials.
For the continuous mixing, spraying and pumping of pre-blended cement and gypsum based mortars, stucco, fireproofing, self-leveling under-layments and grouts.
- Mixing chamber access is quick and easy. Clean up at the days end is simple
- Continuous operation means that production is very efficient and effective. Run fast and run hard!
- Self-priming water pump with stainless steel housing and brass impeller. A reliable and long lasting design
- Continuous feed impeller, break a bag and get going automatically
- Single-phase 5 HP motor with a gearbox drive reduction system
- Modular design means you can knock it down into 4 pieces. Take it anywhere!
- Handles for transport, for mobility throughout the job-site
- Pump and spray up to 125 feet!
- Continuous feed impeller blade makes sure that materials are broken up and ready to be mixed
- 4 speed material flow rate delivers 17, 23, 30 or 36 cubic feet per hour
- Continuous mixer
- ECO-STAR stator and rotor
- Material delivery pressure gauge
- Control panel with exclusive IMER 4 speed inverter
- Self-priming water pump
- Water system with flow meter and NOFREEZE discharge valve
- 64’ of electric cord
- 64’ of water hose Ø 13 mm (9/16”)
- 50’ of air hose Ø 13 mm (9/16”)
- 50’ of material hose Ø 50 mm (2”)
- Spray gun with nozzles
- Hose cleaning kit with tool-box
- Mixing chamber clean out tool
- Remote pneumatic control
- Power supply 220V/60Hz, 1 phase
- Mixing and pumping motor 3 HP
- Feeding impeller motor 1/2 HP
- Electric compressor 1HP, 9 CFM
- Material flow rate CF/h 17, 23, 30, 36
- Maximum pumping distance* Ft. 125’
- Hopper capacity CF 4
- Loading height In. 36
- Dimensions width/length/height In. 27/62/47
- Weight Lbs. 561
- Sound pressure level dB(A) 76
Questions & Answers (11)
What king of material can be used? How long is the average mix time?
Use pre-blend bagged material. Mixing time can vary for the polymer to react with water.
What is the max hose length I can use?
Depending on the application, self leveling underlayment can travel long distance over 150 ft. horizontally, while other upward pumping like mortar applications would be limited to 60 ft. vertically. Consider the hardening time of the product used, fast setting materials would require shorter hose length. Different rotor and stator can increase distance but deliver lower flow rate.
Can I operate the pump remotely?
Yes using the compressor and a gun kit, opening the gun air valve will trigger and start the pressure switch on the compressor.Pump needs to be on forward mode, a flashing number and display "stop" indicating that the pump is on standy.
Can the Koine 35 pump continuously?
Yes, the Koine-35 uses a 100% duty motor that can truly run continuously 24/7. The inverted features a high temp shut down if ever needed.
How many fireproofing bags can it pump per hr ?
You will spray 7 to 10 bags depending on the density and the strator used.
What is the max aggregate size can I pump?
Do not use the stator with aggregate over 3/16", Sharp stone can also wear rubber stator prematurely. A rounded gravel would work best using no more than 30% stone per batch.
Does the hose need to be primed ?
yes for grout, mortar, stucco any material contenting sand. Lower compressible materials calls for the hose to be primed. To prime the hose fill the mixing chamber with water and add 2 shovels of portland cement into the chamber. Add material to the hooper, switch on the feeding wheel and start the pump pushing the cement slurry followed by the material or pour mixed up cement directly into the hose before attaching to the pump. Failure to prime the hose can result in clog in the hose. Slurry priming not needed with fireproofing self leveling underlayment, acrylics and epoxies.
What is the water booster used for?
The water booster raises the water pressure and volume so that you always have a higher level than what can be used like a backup. The water booster pump increases the pressure by 65 PSI. So if you have 30 PSI coming in then with the water booster you will have 95 PSI. The water booster pump can also be used to syphon water from a tank when a water source is not readily available.
Can I leave material in the hopper?
Yes, if you are finished pumping for the day or taking a break. By switching it off, you will not be feeding anymore material into the mixing chamber. Just be sure not to get the material in the hopper wet.
Can I use the water booster to clean out my hose?
Yes, actually this is the preferred method for cleaning out the hoses. Add the supplied geka to hose adapter to the water booster outlet. Add a sponge ball to the hose and connect the hose to the geka to hose adapter. Turn the valve and pressurized water will push the material out of the hose. This is the easiest and fastest way to clean up. All that is left to do is flush out what is left in the mixing chamber.
How long will a rotor and stator last?
It s material dependent, when using a silky smooth material such as straight Portland cement very little wear will occur but If using a product that is very abrasive such as Euchoshot or with silica fume then maybe just a few hundred bags. Routine maintenance should be performed at the end of each work day to ensure that the rotor & stator are well calibrated. Tip: To calibrate the stator, fill the hopper with water, set the speed to 50Hz, attach the material hose to the end of the pressure gauge. Kink the hose as you would a water hose and turn on the pump. The pressure gauge should read 120 to 140 PSI. if not then tighten evenly the 3 adjustable bolts on stator. If the pressure can t be reach then it s time to replace rotor and stator.