6455 Razor Porcelain Diamond Blade
- Product code: 6455
- Manufacturer: Raimondi
$31.95 to $69.95
Features special laser cut seams to release stress in the blade and eliminate wobbling during wet use cutting. They also spin 30% faster and provide 50% longer blade life than the top leading brands on the market. Use with angle grinders, circular saws and tile saws for cutting ceramic tile, porcelain tile, granite and natural stone.
- Thinner Kerf (.06" thickness) for a smooth, chip-free precision cut
- For cutting, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, granite and natural stone
- Thicker core than the Mk-225 Hotdog, means less flexing.
- Wet cutting, laser cut seams for increased blade life
- 4-1/2" blade has a 5/8" or 7/8" arbor.
- 7", 8" & 10" blade have 5/8" arbor.
- 12" blade has a 1" arbor.
- Rim Height: 10 mm
- Kerf: 0.06"
- Wet use only.
- For even longer blade life, and prolonged peak performance, use the True Blue Dressing Stone.
- This specially formatted grit sharpening stone is designed to not only sharpen but reactivate diamond cutting blades.