Razor Porcelain Diamond Blade
The Razor wet tile saw blade features special laser cut seams to release stress in the blade and eliminate wobbling while cutting. The Razor porcelain tile saw blade also spins 30% faster and provides 50% longer blade life than the top leading brands on the market. Use with angle grinders, circular saws and tile saws for cutting ceramic tile, porcelain tile, granite and natural stone.
- Thinner Kerf (.06" thickness) for a smooth, chip-free precision cut
- For cutting, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, granite and natural stone
- Wet cutting only
- Laser cut seams for increased blade life
- 4-1/2" blade has a 5/8" or 7/8" arbor
- 7", 8" & 10" blade have 5/8" arbor
- 12" blade has a 1" arbor
- Rim Height: 10 mm
- Kerf: 0.06"
- For even longer blade life, and prolonged peak performance, use the Solid Gold Dressing Stone - This specially formatted grit sharpening stone is designed to not only sharpen but reactivate diamond cutting blades.