Great Blade! This is by far the best blade I've ever used.
7777 10" T3 Razor Diamond Blade
- Product code: 7777
- Manufacturer: RTC
- MPN: 179
Add to cart for price
10" T3 Razor Diamond Blade
With super core technology
Triple threat blade for cutting hard porcelain, granite, marble and ceramic tile
- The T3 Razor should be used for STRAIGHT CUTS ONLY. Tip up cuts, clean out cuts, and shaping can cause damage to the blade.
- Thinnest Kerf (.05" thickness) for chip-free precision cuts.
- Thicker, Sandwiched Core for reduces noise and deflection
- Thin cut just like Mk Hot Dog blade but no flexing due to thicker core
- Thinner rim for faster cuts
- Thickness of the core allows for a precise straight cut without any blade deflection
- The "super core" sandwiches the blade which reduces vibration and noise level
- Cuts glass tiles, sheet glass, ceramic tile, porcelain, marble, granite, engineered stone, and natural stone.
- Soft-Bonded Rim cuts hard materials easily.
- For even longer blade life, and prolonged peak performance, use the True Blue Dressing Stone. Specially formatted grit sharpening stone is designed to not only sharpen but reactivate diamond cutting blades.
- 5/8" standard arbor
- Rim Height: 10 mm.
- Kerf: 0.05"
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Never used a blade that cuts as clean with no chips and cuts like butter after over three hundred cuts. I will know longer opt for the lower end blades. I do High end marble, granite and tile. This is the best blade for pro's.
This is the BEST blade Ive ever used. it cuts through porcelain twice as fast. it also is quiet. its also a great glass blade leaving a chip free cut. I do almost all high end work on Cape Cod and would not use another blade. Buy this blade you wont be sorry. Nick Korniotes www.totaltilecapecod.com
This is the best blade we have ever used for cutting all types of stone, porcelain etc. I highly recommend for its precision, quietness and superior cutting ability and long wear. A++++
After tiling for 20 years, ive finally found a blade that is powerful, quiet and cuts with extreme precision. This is my blade forever!!
I have been tiling since 1989. I tried almost every blade out there to cut porcelin. They all bend, giving less than accurate cuts This blade is by far the best. It allows your saw to cut straight. You can even shave porcelin tile without pushing on the blade with your finger. I hope they don't change the design of this blade, because it works great.
the best blade I ever used (14 years in business ) strait cut chip free ,
This blade cuts everything we throw at it with complete accuracy. From the hardest porcelain to granite, it glides through with no chipping. We use it for everything as it cuts ceramic tile like butter.
Hands Down, the best blade on the market. Cuts true, has zero wobble!
These blades perform well down to the nub and as always zero deflection due to reinforced center. Long life and decent price. What else could u ask for?
Awesome blade for tile guy. Best on market. Cuts tile straight and quickly