Powerful, rugged saws for clean, accurate cuts. When cutting brick, block, stone, slate or tile, perform to the highest of standards. Engineered for performance, the rigid design minimizes vibration. Designed for easy maintenance, these saws will last for years and continue to provide dependable and reliable service.
- The Trak 14 sets up in seconds, and the mounted carrying handles make it easy to move from job-to-job
- Rugged aluminum conveyor cart for optimum stability and travel
- Open back design permits orientation of cutting large materials
- Balance easy tilt cutting head
- Mounted carrying handles
- Rigid Steel Frame minimizes vibrations and assures accurate cutting
- Unit breaks down into two separate pieces for quick and easy assembly.
- Stand and diamond blade sold separately.
|Multiquip Masonry Pro MP1 Series Saw Specifications|
|Blade Size||14 in|
|Cutting Depth||5 in|
|Dimensions||43" x 33" x 27"|
|Multiquip Masonry Pro MP1 Series Motor Specifications|
|Motor||Baldor Dual Voltage|
|Baldor Dual Voltage|
|Power||1.5 hp||2 hp||4.8 hp|