Offers a powerful motor, portablility, and accurate sawing performance. Ergonomically designed, it excels in cutting a wide variety of materials including bricks, blocks, interlocking pavers, stone, terra cotta, and roofing tile. A great investment for the Professional Mason, General Contractor, and DIY operator.
- Portable and lightweight.
- Open-back design allows for material up to 16" long to be cut.
- Spring loaded cutting head, for chop saw action.
- 3-Locking Head Positions (Lowest - Middle - Upper).
- Metal roller for strength and durability.
- Spring-loaded head can be locked in the down position
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum rolling conveyor cart.
- Dust deflection stainless steel plate.
- One-year warranty
- Dual voltage.
- Free shipping from Pearl factory warehouse in the lower 48 states.
- Stand Sold separately.
- Pearl VX141MSPRO Brick Saw
- 14 inch. Professional Diamond Blade
- 45°/90° Rip Guide
- Operator's manual
|Pearl VX141MSPRO Masonry Brick Saw Specifications|
|Power (Electric 120 V)||2 hp - Belt Driven|
|Blade Size||14 in|
|Cutting Depth||5 in|
|Cutting Capacity||8" x 8" x 16"|
|Dimensions||31-1/2" x 18-1/2" x 21"|