Yes, the Norton Clipper BBC207 14" Masonry Saw is a wet saw.
Norton Clipper BBC207 14" Masonry Saw
Combines the performance of a full size masonry saw with the convenience of portability. Features a rugged jig-welded frame, durable enough for even the heaviest work load. Standard rear wheel dolly design and removable legs make transport and set-up easy.
BBC207 General Features
- Extended length and open back make easier rip cutting of larger masonry materials
- Unique design that keeps conveyor in place with less shifting and smoother push/pull
- Stay level blade guard allows a full depth of cut
- Open construction for larger materials
- All steel cart, tilt-lock cart wheels, anti-skid surface, measuring rule; 45º/90º cutting guide
- T.E.F.C., Thermal Protection
- Starter capacitor
- Norton Clipper 14" Masonry Saw
- 14 in. Diamond Blade
- Built in Stand
- Operator's manual
Norton Clipper BBC207 Masonry Saw Specifications
|Motor (Electric)||Baldor Single Phase - 110/220 V|
|Full Load Amps||16.8 amps/8.4 amps|
|Blade Capacity||14 in|
|Arbor Size||1 in|
|Blade Shaft RPM||2,900 RPM|
|Depth of Cut||5 in|
|Dimensions||60 in x 24 in x 34 in|
Question & Answers
The head with the cutting blade is bolted to the frame and the arm which houses the drive belt, so it would be a little bit of a task to take it apart.
This saw does include a water pump for wet cutting applications.
Please contact us directly and we will help you out.
Part number 83892 is not listed online. 1-800-709-0002
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
well built, easy set up, what I expected. saw came four days after ordering, I did have to find a commercial address to receive the saw was on a palette.