Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
What type of paver are you cutting (slate, travertine)? You can use a wet or dry blade. Wet blades typically last longer and reduce dust when cutting making for a safer work environment.
Blade manufacturers do not provides specs on blade longevity due to the numerous factors involved.
MK-2000 Series 14" Masonry Saw
- Cast-aluminum structural components & jig-welded steel frame assembly
- Stay-level blade guard provides maximum depth of cut at any head height
- Drop down blade shaft is built with sealed, permanently lubricated, heavy-duty bearings
- Open-back design allows for material up to 16" long to be cut
- Recoil spring return cutting head for easy plunge cutting
- Cast aluminum blade guard with stainless steel water tubes that will not bend or rust
- Adjustable water supply for maximum blade protection
- Fork lift brackets for ease of transportation
- One-year limited warranty
- Free shipping from MK warehouse, to lower 48 states.
- Professionally engineered, thermally protected, dual-voltage motor
- Single voltage motor also available
- Convenient toggle switch to change motor from 115V and 230V
- Shock-absorbing engine mounts for smooth operation
- Shaft system utilizes Micro "V" belts and precision machined pulleys
- Belt driven, self-priming centrifugal water pump on gas series saws
- MK-2000 Series Masonry Saw
- 14" Dry Cutting Diamond Blade
- Electric Water Pump (with Electric Powered Saws)
- Centrifugal Water Pump (with Gas Powered Saws)
- Rip Guide
- Operator's manual
|MK-2000 Series Masonry Saw Specifications|
|Power||1-1/2 hp / 14.4 amps||2 hp / 16.8/8.4 amps||4.8 hp / 3,600 W||7 hp / 5,100 W|
|Power Source||Electric - 115 V||Electric - 115/230 V||Gas - Honda GX160||Gas - Subaru SP210|
|Blade Size||14 in||14 in||14 in||14 in|
|Cutting Length||16 in||16 in||16 in||16 in|
|Cutting Depth||5 in||5 in||5 in||5 in|
|Arbor||1 in||1 in||1 in||1 in|
|Dimensions||35" x 23" x 32"||35" x 23" x 63"||42" x 24" x 39"||42" x 24" x 39"|
|Weight||157 lbs.||163 lbs.||171 lbs.||171 lbs.|
Question & Answers
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
The saw is a very capable commercial product. The stand that was sent was inadequate for the weight if the saw. The stand also did not fit the saw properly, may have been the wrong stand.