Offers a powerful motor, portablility, and accurate sawing performance. Ergonomically designed, it excels in cutting a wide variety of materials including bricks, blocks, interlocking pavers, stone, terra cotta, and roofing tile. A great investment for the Professional Mason, General Contractor, and DIY operator.
- Portable and lightweight.
- Open-back design allows for material up to 16" long to be cut
- Spring loaded cutting head, for chop saw action.
- 3-Locking Head Positions (Lowest - Middle - Upper)
- Metal roller for strength and durability
- Spring-loaded head can be locked in the down position
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum rolling conveyor cart
- Dust deflection stainless steel plate.
- One-year warranty
- Free shipping from Pearl factory warehouse in the lower 48 states
- Folding stand sold separately.
- Pearl VX141MS Brick Saw
- 14 inch. Professional Diamond Blade
- 45°/90° Rip Guide
- Operator's manual
|Pearl VX141MS Masonry Brick Saw Specifications|
|Power (Electric 120 V)||3 hp - 15 amps|
|Blade Size||14 in|
|Blade RPM||3,600 RPM|
|Cutting Depth||5 in|
|Cutting Capacity||8 in. x 8 in. x 16 in|
|Dimensions||31-1/2 in x 18-1/2 in x 19 in|