Taking the hassle off trucking deliveries.
Security & Privacy
- We have to secure on pallets large and heavy equipment, or if the package size exceeds maximum dimension shipping capacities.
- Shipping time is generally the same as UPS ground service.
- These items must normally be shipped via a freight carrier such as Roadway or Yellow Freight or other large trucking companies to your location.
- We will ship to a commercial address, which usually describes an address in a commercial zone, with a loading dock, open Monday thru Friday during normal business hours.
- You can use any alternate commercial address such as a work address etc.
Pick-up at terminal.
- If you can't secure a commercial address for your delivery, our experienced staff will arrange a pick-up by at a terminal closest to your location.
- We may be unable to determine the terminal address prior to shipping for some factory direct items.
- Trucking terminals are open long hours and you can get your equipment before a commercial delivery which would deliver the following business day.
- Please note you must bring proper identification to the terminal.
Product Inspections for items shipped via freight carrier
- It is your responsibility to report at the time of delivery that the product has been damaged during shipping.
- Inspect the box for external damage, remove the packaging and inspect the contents for any physical damage in the presence of the delivery driver.
- If there is any damage you must indicate such on the delivery receipt. A signature is required upon delivery.
- Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, & remote areas.