Constructed of lightweight high-density expanded polystyrene, the Laticrete Hydro Ban Pre-Sloped Shower Pan comes with a factory installed drain/waste line connection, is 100% waterproof, and ready-to-tile. A 34" x 66" (86 cm x 168 cm) pan uses a 32" (81 cm) linear drain.
- Pre-sloped ready to tile pan eliminates need for traditional mud bed installations.
- Lightweight and durable. Easy to transport and handle during installation.
- Code approved waterproofing meets ANSI A118.10 requirements.
- Can quickly and easily be modified to size on site.
- Code approved, Meets IAPMO-PS- 46.
- Component of Laticrete Lifetime Warrant. Single source responsibility.
- Works in conjunction with Laticrete tile and stone installation materials.
- Comes with a curb, and one 10oz tube of Hydro Ban Adhesive.
- 34" x 66"
- 38" x 66"
- 44" x 66"
- 50" x 66"
- Each unit comes with a curb, and one tube of Hydro Ban Adhesive and Sealant.
- Linear Drain is sold separately.
Although Laticrete only offers a few different standard sizes for their pre-sloped shower pan with linear drains, they also offer custom sized pre-sloped shower pan with linear drains to fit your specific shower size. Simply fill out the HYDROBAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan with Linear Drain Custom Dimensions Form with the dimensions of your custom shower and submit the drawing to firstname.lastname@example.org. A customer service rep will send the information to Laticrete and get you the pricing for your custom pre-sloped shower pan with linear drain!