You could use any modified or unmodified thinset (Laticrete does recommend using their thinset for warranty purposes).
Constructed of lightweight high-density expanded polystyrene, the Laticrete Hydro Ban Pre-Sloped Shower Pan comes with a factory installed drain/waste line connection, is 100% waterproof, and ready-to-tile.
- Pre-sloped ready to tile pan eliminates need for traditional mud bed installations.
- Lightweight and durable. Easy to transport and handle during installation.
- Freight shipping required for all 60'' pans to minimize handling
- Code approved waterproofing meets ANSI A118.10 requirements.
- Factory installed drain assembly.
- Can quickly and easily be modified to size on site.
- Code approved, Meets IAPMO-PS- 46.
- Component of Laticrete Lifetime Warrant. Single source responsibility.
- Works in conjunction with Laticrete tile and stone installation materials.
- Comes with a curb, and one 10oz tube of Hydro Ban Adhesive.
- 36" x 60" PVC Center Drain.
- 36" x 48" PVC Center Drain.
- 48" x 60" PVC Center Drain.
- 48" x 48" PVC Center Drain.
- 38" x 66" PVC Off Center Drain.
- Pre-Sloped Extension, 24" x 48".
- Pre-Sloped Ramp, 13-1/2" x 60".
- Each unit comes with a curb, and one tube of Hydro Ban Adhesive and Sealant.
- Stainless steel grate is now sold separately.
Although Laticrete only offers a few different standard sizes for their pre-sloped shower pans, they also offer custom sized shower pans to fit your specific shower size. Simply fill out the HYDROBAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan Custom Dimensions Form with the dimensions of your custom shower and submit the drawing to firstname.lastname@example.org. A customer service rep will send the information to Laticrete and get you the pricing for your custom shower pan!
Question & Answers
The curb adds an additional 3" on every size water pan. Example: 36"X48" pan will make the overall demensions to 39"X48".
�The pan can be cut to fit your room size. Custom Sizes are also available. Please call us (800) 709-0002 for more information.
Yes, concrete floors are a suitable substrate for the shower pans.