All Gilson mortar/plaster mixers incorporate an aggressive 4/2 paddle design that creates quality, batch-a-minute results while reducing excessive material buildup. Separate end drums decrease internal drag and create a more efficient, complete batch. Drum shaft seals and paddle shaft bearings make inspection and maintenance of your Gilson mixer a snap.
- Choose between 8 hp Honda gas motor or 3 hp Electric dual voltage motor (115/230 V)
- Paddle system includes 4 drum scrapers and 2 end scrapers on opposed mixing arms for thorough mixing and less drum clean-up
- Aggressive mixing system with adjustable steel and rubber blades
- Square paddle shaft design for less slipping and better efficiency
- Heavy steel drum grill with bag splitter
- Double belt drive with machined cast iron pulleys
- Heavy steel drum grill with bag splitter.
- For convenience and safety the reverse paddle direction allows you to move the paddles the opposite direction to break free from a jam.
- Increased power and a large drum capacity is perfect for any size job.
- Overload sensor preserves equipment and increases operator safety.
- Structural steel design.
- Easy removable toe pole with 2” ball connector.
- “U” Spring suspension.
- Drum Thickness 12 ga. Wrap 3/16" Ends.
- Tole Pole 2-3/8" telecoping.
- Tire O.D. 25".
- 12 gauge steel drum.
- Roller bearings w/ triple seal.
- Free shipping from factory warehouse.
- This is a made to order item that takes 7-10 days
- Cleform Gilson 800 MP Mortar Mixer by Marshalltown
- Operator's Manual
|Cleform Gilson 800 MP Mortar Mixer Specifications|
|Motor Options||8 hp Gas Honda||3 hp Electric 115 V/230 V|
|Drum Capacity||9.8 cu. ft.||9.8 cu. ft.|
|Batch Output||8 cu. ft.||8 cu. ft.|
|Drum Rotation||33 RPM||33 RPM|
|Drum Diameter||24 in.||24 in.|
|Discharge Height||24 in.||24 in.|
|Dimensions||79 in. x 50 in. x 56 in.||79 in. x 50 in. x 56 in.|