No the Crown 6SR towable mortar mixer does not come with a spiral blade included this can be purchased separately and when ordered with the mixer will be factory installed. The spiral blade is easily attached with bolts when purchased separately.
Crown 6SR Highway Towable Mortar Mixer
- Choose between 7.9 hp Honda GX240 gas motor, 4.8 hp Honda GX160 motor or single phase 1.5 hp electric motor (110/220 V, 18/9 amps)
- Crowns exclusive Shear Pin Protection system shields the gear reducer and engine from potential damage should an engaged mixer be impeded by a shovel or other foreign object.
- Crown's self-latching drum lock is knee operated, freeing both hands for optional dumping control.
- Durable and efficient mixing paddles come standard.
- Large 5.3 x 12" tires for smooth towing to your job
- 2 to 2-1/2 bags capacity, 6 cubic Ft.
- Heavy-duty one-piece cast-iron ring gear for longer life
- Highway towable comes with high speed taper roller bearings, and heavy duty axles for years of trouble-free towing
- High Strength Frame newly designed frame provides improved durability and stronger support in the areas where you need it.
- The raised frame construction allows for convenient dumping for a wheel-barrow.
- Charging height is 57.5"
- 2 pcs safety grill is stronger, safer and easier to use than a one pcs grill and will not damage the drum
- Lifetime Warranty, All Crown mixers feature a lifetime warranty on the drum bearing and seals.
- Crown's fixed engine mount design eliminates engine movement and bounce during transit, resulting in less wear and longer engine life.
- Optional spiral mixing blade upgrade sold separately here
- Optional lighting kit sold separately here
- Free shipping from Crown warehouse
- Crown 6SR Towable Mortar Mixer
- Pintle Hitch (2 inch Ball Hitch sold separately here)
- Safety Chains
- Operator's manual
|Crown 6SR Mortar Mixer Specifications|
|Drum Capacity||6 cu. ft.|
|Bag Capacity||2-2.5 bags (88 lbs. pre-mix)|
|Dimensions||75" x 45" x 55"|
Question & Answers
These items come direct from the manufacturer location, but can be shipped anywhere within the lower 48 states for free to a commercially zoned address with a loading dock or forklift.
Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
Please contact us directly at 1-800-709-0002 or firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm lead time and shipping arrangements to your location.