No the Crown Crown 4S Mortar Mixer does not come with a spiral blade included this can be purchased separately and when ordered with the mixer will be factory installed. The spiral blade is easily attached with bolts when purchased separately.
Crown 4S Mortar Mixer
- Choose between 4.8 hp Honda GX160 gas motor or single phase 1.5 hp electric motor (110/220 V, 12.4-6.2 amps)
- Crowns exclusive Shear Pin Protection system shields the gear reducer and engine from potential damage should an engaged mixer be impeded by a shovel or other foreign object.
- Crown's self-latching drum lock is knee operated, freeing both hands for optional dumping control.
- Large 4.8" x 8" tires for smooth towing to your job
- 1-1/2 bags capacity, 4 cubic ft
- Heavy-duty one-piece cast-iron ring gear for longer life
- Non towable, optional highway towing package available
- High Strength Frame newly designed frame provides improved durability and stronger support in the areas where you need it.
- The raised frame construction allows for convenient dumping for a wheel-barrow.
- Charging Height 46"
- 2 pcs safety grill is stronger, safer and easier to use than a one pcs grill and will not danage the drum
- Lifetime Warranty, All Crown mixers feature a lifetime warranty on the drum bearing and seals.
- Optional spiral mixing blade upgrade sold separately here
- Optional lighting kit sold separately here
- Free shipping from Crown warehouse
- Crown 4S Mortar Mixer
- Operator's manual
|Crown 4S Concrete Mixer Specifications|
|Drum Capacity||4 cu. ft.|
|Bag Capacity||1-1.5 bags (88 lbs. pre-mix)|
|Charging Height||46 inch|
|Dimensions||62" x 28" x 43"|
Question & Answers
Yes you can upgrade to the spiral mixing blade by simply removing the bolts from the current paddle and bolting the spiral blade back on.