No, the Imer Mini-Mix 60 Mortar Mixer does not include a dump dolly cart. It is an discontinued accessory.
IMER Mini-Mix Plus 60 Mortar Mixer (Old model shown in image -- New Model differs slightly in appearance)
- Free 2 buckets & 2 mixing paddles included.
- Free shipping from IMER factory warehouse.
- Designed for use with the heaviest of materials.
- Frees the operator to do other jobs while it mixes any material, regardless of viscosity.
- Tiltable machine arm allows easy bucket exchange.
- Wheeled stand includes pull bar for easy portability.
- Quickly and thoroughly mix mortar, stucco, thin set, dry pack mortar, epoxy and plaster.
- Not recommended for concrete mixing.
- While one batch is being mixed, the other is being applied.
- Operate the Mini-Mix anywhere with no complaints.
|Imer Mini-Mix 60 Portable Mortar Mixer Specifications|
|Drum Capacity||14 gal.|
|Drum Diameter||24 inch|
|Batch Output||12 gal. / 50 lb. bag|
|Motor Rating||3/4 hp / 115 V|
|Paddle Speed||55 RPM|
|Dimensions||25" x 31" x 23"|
|Project-Mixing||Imer Product Application|
(small batch-250lbs or less)
|Minuteman or Wheelman|
|Mixing Concrete (large batch 400-800lbs)||Workman 250 or 350|
|Stucco (small batch-1 bag 80lbs or less)||Mini Mix 60|
|Stucco (medium batch-2 bag 80lbs)||Mortarman 120|
|Stucco (large batch 400lbs or more)||Workman 250 and 350|
|Mortar (small batch 80lbs or less)||Mini Mix 60|
|Mortar (small batch 160lbs-270lbs)||Mortarman 120 or Minuteman|
|Mortar (large batch 400lbs-800lbs)||Workman 250 or 350|
Question & Answers
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
The Mini Mixer 60 is the best small mixer around. It makes mixing a breeze and set up even easier. I recommend it highly...