24949 Rubimix 9-N Mixer With Chuck & Paddle
Rubimix-9N Electric Mixer with Chuck and M120-R Paddle
The Rubimix 9-N Electric Mixer is a powerful 10 Amp mixer designed for mixing cementitious adhesives, resins, paints and other materials.
- Powerful 10 Amps, 1,200 Watts motor
- Designed for mixing cementitious adhesives, resins, paints and other materials
- Variable dual Speeds (1st 0-620 RPM - 2nd 0-810 RPM)
- 2 speed gearbox and progressive switch (R.P.M. regulation) to optimize the mixing of each material
- Quick and easy to change the brushes. High comfort
- Safety lock to prevent unexpected start
- Can mix all day long without overheating
- New and improved handle for great stability and comfort, it allows a comfortable work position
- For mixing up to 17 gls. ( 65L.) of mortar adhesive, facing cement, etc.)
- Maximum mixing paddles: 5 " (140 mm)
- Rubimix 9-N Mixer
- Chuck Adapter
- Mixing paddle M-120-R with M-14 thread
- Extra Set of Brushes
- Operator's Manual
|Rubimix 9-N Mixer Specifications|
|RPM||1st 0-620, 2nd 0-810|
|Connection||M14 thread (comes with 1/2" chuck)|
Ratings & Reviews
by Mr.U -
Lots of torque. Whips up thinset in a minute. Way less fatigue that using my hand drill. Four-star only because I've only I've only used it one day. I would have preferred a quick-connect chuck but that may be asking for too much at that price. Good product.
Early to tell but couple things not cool
by Miller Tile and Stone -
Seems like a good mixer, except for the chuck, the metal inside is soo soft it stripped out immediately ,at least it's replaceable. Also while mixing the 8th or 9th time the paddle stopped spinning for awhile, after stopping and starting a few times it engaged again and spun fine. I'll hope for the best but not off to a great start. Maybe I got a dud?
<br>[from: Contractors Direct - This happens on a small percentage of Rubimix-9BL Mixer. This is covered by warranty. Contact our customer service if you have this problem.]
Exceeded my expectations!
I have been using this mixer for over 5 months now and I have to say that it is a quality mixer with cool features like variable speeds, easy to use and chuck is included. Also mixing paddle included in the box is high quality. Stop using a drill and buy this mixer!
I have been using this mixer daily for about the last six months and I love it.
<br>I have never bothered to use the chuck. The paddle that comes with it screws in so you never have to deal with a chuck that keeps coming loose. This has a variable speed which is great for controlling splashing when mixing while pouring in the powder.
<br>I use first gear full speed for mortar and second gear full speed for leveler mixing. This is plenty strong and I expect it to last for a long time. Very nice set up.
<br>The way the paddle is shaped like a corkscrew instead of an eggbeater it never wants to spin on me. If anything it makes it hard to lift because the paddle wants to pull downward. So much less torque working against you than when using the drill to mix. I used to use a milawaukee holehawg to mix.
by Steve J
Ordered paddle mixer came on date promised works great plenty of power for tough mixing jobs