iQTS244 iQ Power Tools 10" Dry-Cut Tile Saw
iQ Power Tools iQTS244 10" Dry-Cut Tile Saw
The World’s First Dry Cut Tile Saw With Integrated Dust Control
The iQTS244 Dustless Tile Saw, the first ever dry-cutting 10 inch tile saw, was designed to save time and money. The dry-cut saw can be setup in virtually any location, and saves time without any dust or slurry clean-up. The iQTS244 is equipped with both a vacuum system and filtration system to keep dust from making a mess on the job site while protecting the user from any airborne silica dust.
- Can be set up and ready to work in virtually any location in less than 2 minutes
- Cyclone vacuum system tested to capture 99.5% of dust
- 92 CFM high output vacuum
- Saw automatically starts vacuum
- Standard 10" blades with a 5/8" will not fit this saw
- Three-stage filtration system with Quick-Spin filter for easy cleaning
- Dust containment tray holds up to 11 lbs. and can be easily cleaned
- Meets OSHA 2016 silica standard
- 10" Q-Drive with Cool Cut Technology can cut ceramic, porcelain, marble and stone dry without heating up due to it's diamond concentration, metal type and flange thickness
- No warping or wandering - precision cuts match the quality of a wet blade
- Convert your iQTS244 into a convenient vacuum on the job site for touching up grout joints or other debris with the iQTS244 Vacuum Port Hose Kit
- Easy transport with built in wheel kit
- Laser feature included to assist in lining up each cut
- iQ Power Tools iQTS244 10" Dry-Cut Tile Saw
- 10" Q-Drive Combination Material Blade
- Operator's manual
|iQTS244 Dry-Cut Tile Saw Specifications|
|Saw Motor Amperage||1.5 hp/12 amps|
|Vac Motor Amperage||0.8 hp/5 amps|
|Total System Amperage||17 amps|
|Length of Cut||24"|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||18"|
|Depth of Cut||1"|
|Filter Type||iQ Dura Brand Cartridge|
|Dust Capacity||11 lbs. or over 500 linear ft.|
|Saw Dimensions||27" x 34" x 28"|
Questions & Answers (2)
what kind of maintenance does the filter require? is it a cartridge? if so what is the life of the cartridge? cost?
It is recommended to rotate and clean the filter after 500 linear feet of use or at the end of the work day. The filter should be changed at least once a year regardless of use. I will link the replacement filters below.
What glass blade do you recommend for this saw?
JT Tile Co.
At this time IQ does not offer a glass blade that will work with this saw.